Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to enjoy our General Gaming, and Off-Topic (except Debates and Archives) categories at the following links:
http://www.g7gaming.net/c6-general-gaming
http://www.g7gaming.net/c7-off-topic

Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.

Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:47 am

Leonidas wrote:

- No matter how many "hardcore" games are coming out for Kinect, it still sucks as much as a raped hooker.

I don't think you can judge the "hardcore" kinect games. Especially since they haven't even come out yet.

Currently playing: Beneath a Steel Sky(1994)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece Male
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:14 am

@Pickles1337 wrote:
Leonidas wrote:

- No matter how many "hardcore" games are coming out for Kinect, it still sucks as much as a raped hooker.

I don't think you can judge the "hardcore" kinect games. Especially since they haven't even come out yet.
I know, I was joking, but still I'm not impressed, no Motion Control is gonna take away my beautiful controller.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:58 am

TRF wrote:
@Pizzy3C wrote:
-MW3 will be great
-BF3 will flop multiplayer wise, no doubt
ಠ_ಠ
@Pizzy3C wrote:
-Customizable Killstreaks killed COD
If they "killed" CoD, then how will MW3 be great?

Barebones... Maybe another mlg playlist like black ops I can only pray...

I have no clue what this forum sees in Battlefield... I know BF3 HaZ tEh GrAFFikz, the gameplay is slow snd boring as fuck... AND NOOBY... I watch my boy who can't aim his gun up from the hip on a target, post up on a spot and finish top of the list for 3 games straight... I'm still giving BC2 chance after chance and it keeps getting worse and worse...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy Male
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:08 am

omfg u cod fag................... good vid tho

"A few honest men are better than numbers."

-Oliver Cromwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss

Stature : 4
Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:37 am

@Pizzy3C wrote:
TRF wrote:
@Pizzy3C wrote:
-MW3 will be great
-BF3 will flop multiplayer wise, no doubt
ಠ_ಠ
@Pizzy3C wrote:
-Customizable Killstreaks killed COD
If they "killed" CoD, then how will MW3 be great?

Barebones... Maybe another mlg playlist like black ops I can only pray...

I have no clue what this forum sees in Battlefield... I know BF3 HaZ tEh GrAFFikz, the gameplay is slow snd boring as fuck... AND NOOBY... I watch my boy who can't aim his gun up from the hip on a target, post up on a spot and finish top of the list for 3 games straight... I'm still giving BC2 chance after chance and it keeps getting worse and worse...
Funny because the exact same thing happens in CoD. In fact I could pick up MW2 and probably finish in the top almost every game even though I haven't touched it in over a year.

Oh wait I'd probably end up getting killed by Commando or those stupid fucking killstreaks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior

Stature : 7
Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 pm

You might as well make a BF vs CoD thread instead of getting off-topic.

I do what I want, no Sand Nigger can keep me down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn

Stature : 25
Male
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:35 pm

@Pizzy3C wrote:

Barebones

Really the only way I can play CoD anymore Razz

@Franko wrote:
omfg u cod fag................... good vid tho

Franko, if you're not contributing DONT FUCKING POST

"The chances of surviving are...slim."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Don't tell me about how nooby mw2 was because you can ask anyone from ps3n that I hated that game, and only played the mlg version of it because my bros and I were teaming together.

Black Ops however has now implemented the competition playlist surpassing BF and every other fps,except for Halo, in pub difficulty. Consistently put up number in that playlist and you can be considered pretty good at cod. I say pretty good because it's still nowhere near playing top cod teams...

On a side note I took my pre order off BF# after the multiplayer vids came out and put it on mw3

@Franko thnx... OBV ignorng the COD fag part which I expect from the majority of this forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:40 pm

I haven't even played Black Ops and I could probably still place high in every match. CoD is piss easy.

But you are right about expecting that from us. Buying CoD games means you're supporting one of the worst publishers in gaming history (and CEO at that), a terrible business model and extremely safe/conservative game design. There's a reason why the FPS genre is dead right now.

And before someone says it: I'm not talking about sales.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:10 pm

^no, not competition playlist, sorry... Even the people who suck on that playlist are pub stars who can rack up 30-40 kills a game in dom or demo...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Oh yeah I forgot CoD has a really high skill ceiling eye roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:37 pm

High learning curve would've sounded better.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:25 am

lol at skill in a video game

COD has a playlist that puts their best players against each other. The only other game I know to do that is Halo. No matter what you think of the game the sad fact is that you're not going to go into that playlist with no experience and do even decent... From time to time you might get the noobs who thought they were playing another barebones type game w/o killstreaks but they get smacked out of their quick when they start getting spawn trapped and can't find a kill.

As for BF if I wanted to fight in vehicles all day I'd buy Twisted Metal...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Stature : 309
New York Male
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:15 am

@Pizzy3C wrote:
It exists, but you play Call of Duty so you wouldn't know.

Three-time consecutive winner of G7's Member of the Year Award. Obtained the love of everyone on the planet, except for my parents.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon

Stature : 48
America Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 am

TRF wrote:
@Pizzy3C wrote:
:lolguy: Owned.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:59 am

@Pickles1337 wrote:
High learning curve would've sounded better.
You can use both Razz

Quote :
I lol'd. So true, though. Go play Starcraft, Pizzy, and tell me it's easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Deus Ex Human Revolution is gonna suck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:55 am

skill in video games is a term created by nerds to give them an excuse for spending their lives in front of a television. Moving your thumbs in different directions hardly qualifies as skill... But I'm not going to argue this on a video game forum...

@TRF how's that 1-23 in the KZ3 beta working out for u? I love you I'm sure every shooter is a challenge in your eyes bro...

Maybe if you guys weren't getting run over by noobs in COD you'd like it better? eye roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast

Stature : 91
LittleBigP Male
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:05 am

^^

SC2 is about strategy and planning but whatever.

Also, CoD5 - Blops are shit games. End.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:07 am

@Pizzy3C wrote:
skill in video games is a term created by nerds to give them an excuse for spending their lives in front of a television. Moving your thumbs in different directions hardly qualifies as skill... But I'm not going to argue this on a video game forum...

@TRF how's that 1-23 in the KZ3 beta working out for u? I love you I'm sure every shooter is a challenge in your eyes bro...

Maybe if you guys weren't getting run over by noobs in COD you'd like it better? eye roll

Everybody likes to win at something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:14 am

ofc video games take skill ^^.
Someone who plays a game for a long time will be better at it, than someone who plays it only for a few hours.
So it needs skill and experience.
Hell i dont even think thats an opinion, more like a fact.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:22 am

Someone try CoD5 on veteran difficulty. You'll shit a brick. It's literally impossible.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon

America Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:01 am

Universe wrote:
Someone try CoD5 on veteran difficulty. You'll shit a brick. It's literally impossible.
It's not impossible, and surviving grenade spam doesn't take skill, it takes luck, much like everything else in CoD.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:10 am

BioRevenant wrote:
Universe wrote:
It's not impossible, and surviving grenade spam doesn't take skill, it takes luck, much like everything else in CoD.
If you can accomplish it please post a video of it, I just wanna know how to pass the mission "Relentless."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon

America Male

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:11 am

Universe wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:
Universe wrote:
If you can accomplish it please post a video of it, I just wanna know how to pass the mission "Relentless."
Youtube walkthroughs are your friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions   

Back to top Go down

Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Game Industry :: General Gaming-
Jump to: