Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eco-Cases.

Go down 
+10
Mecha
Jack the Spectre
Franko
Stigma
The Enkindler
Stoney
Bluenose
Hydell
ghost23
TheJubJub5721
14 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Well, not really a rant, just gonna say why I hate these pieces of shit. Idk if PS3's have em, but I know 360's and now some DVD/BluRay cases are starting to get them. They pretty much just have huge holes in them to use less plastic, and the case pretty much is now easily breakable. I have snapped one of the little rings that hold the game in place and have a hole in the art cover of another game. The cases no longer have a very sturdy feel, and I don't know about you guys but when I buy a game I want a good case and not some shit "save the enviroment" eco friendly, tree hugging shit case.

Here is a picture of the eco cases.
Eco-Cases. Microsoft-goes-green-with-new-xbox-360-cases-20091127091917336
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:30 am

lol suck shit. We always get good cases in Australia.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:32 am

Nope PS3 doesnt have these, but i agree these eco fags are annoying, the world will look after itself this eco stuff is just an excuse to tax us more.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Eco-Cases. Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:05 am

Saving the enviorment... one step at a time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:48 am

We don't have them in Ireland, thankfully. I've heard a lot of bad things about them.

Last edited by Stoney on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Teckno wrote:

Eco-Cases. 1443829230

But yeah, you guys are lucky you don't have 'em. The cases are feel so flimsy, its pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Eco-Cases. Empty

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:41 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Eco-Cases. 1443829230

But yeah, you guys are lucky you don't have 'em. The cases are feel so flimsy, its pathetic.
/Sarcastic comment.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Eco-Cases. 1443829230

/Sarcastic comment.

/better be
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Eco-Cases. Empty

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:11 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Eco-Cases. 1443829230

/Sarcastic comment.

/better be
It is, but I really do hope you don't deny Global Warming..
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Eco-Cases. 1443829230

/Sarcastic comment.

/better be

For the past decades the weather has been systematically rising and falling, in the 70's everyone was saying it was cooling.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Eco-Cases. Empty

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:13 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Eco-Cases. 1443829230

/Sarcastic comment.

/better be

For the past decades the weather has been systematically rising and falling, in the 70's everyone was saying it was cooling.
In the 70's S02 a gas was being released, S02 blocks sunlight, so goverments passed Clear Air Laws that lowered the emissions down dramatically. And it wasn't cooling then, they were predicting it would start cooling. And no, the climate has been consistently getting warmer.
Eco-Cases. Instrumental_Temperature_Record
I don't know where you got that.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Where did you get that graph?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:14 am

What I don't understand is, why do they even bother to make eco cases?
The cases are still plastic and they barely do any good at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Eco friendly my ass. They're just trying to save a couple of cents on every case by putting huge holes in them. "Eco friendly" would be using recycled plastic. Of all the new 360 games I've bought this year, Microsoft and Aksys published games are the only ones that didn't use this crap.

Nice chart Tecno, however the temperature has fallen and risen every several thousands of years since the Earth started. Greenhouse effect? Lol, CO2 can't cause that, it's too dense, the "greenhouse effect" is caused mostly by water vapor, not CO2. Glaciers in Greenland have been getting thicker, not thinner, nobody seems to acknowledge that though.

Oh right it's warming, that's why NASA was caught producing FAKE warming data and how the Greenpeace leader admitting to putting out FAKE warming data.

http://climaterealists.com/index.php?id=5810

http://www.infowars.com/greenpeace-leader-admits-organization-put-out-fake-global-warming-data/

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Eco-Cases. Empty

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:19 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Eco friendly my ass. They're just trying to save a couple of cents on every case by putting huge holes in them. "Eco friendly" would be using recycled plastic. Of all the new 360 games I've bought this year, Microsoft and Aksys published games are the only ones that didn't use this crap.

Nice chart Tecno, however the temperature has fallen and risen every several thousands of years since the Earth started. Greenhouse effect? Lol, CO2 can't cause that, it's too dense, the "greenhouse effect" is caused mostly by water vapor, not CO2. Glaciers in Greenland have been getting thicker, not thinner, nobody seems to acknowledge that though.

Oh right it's warming, that's why NASA was caught producing FAKE warming data and how the Greenpeace leader admitting to putting out FAKE warming data.

http://climaterealists.com/index.php?id=5810

http://www.infowars.com/greenpeace-leader-admits-organization-put-out-fake-global-warming-data/

I don't understand your point. So what if temperature has been rising and falling, the reason it's been rising this century is because of our emissions. And about Greenland, only the interior of Greenland has been growing. Why? Because of the increased precipitation caused by global warming. You are right that Water Vapor is the main greenhouse gas, but I love how people with this argument ignore the fact that water vapor doubles the amount of warming CO2 causes. And Water Vapor has a short term effect, while CO2 stays in the atmosphere for decades even centuries.
Anyways, we should really get back on topic. If you want to reply send me a pm.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:02 am

Pointless piece of shit. They are still gonna use the plastic for a plastic bag..

Fuck the environment. it needs to be warmer in England
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:52 am

Well one of the only country that hasnt signed the Kyoto Protocol yet produces a fuckload of emissions is, of course, America. So blame yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Eco-Cases. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:05 am

Yeah those flimsy cases are annoying.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Eco-Cases. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:13 am

Some of Sony's Blu-ray cases are worse. They don't have holes (which you would think would be a good thing), but they're more flimsy and easily breakable compare to the regular eco-friendly cases out there.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Publishers are becoming increasingly Jewish it seems. I know budget costs for videogames have been getting higher but come on...."eco-friendly case" May as well call it "Half-a-case"
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Eco-Cases. StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:47 am

It must be posting on old topics day...

I have never seen those eco-cases here.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Eco-Cases. 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:48 pm

I've seen it happening with some of my DVD and Blu-Ray cases, but I haven't had any problems with them.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:40 am

Wow epic Thread revival reaper
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Eco-Cases. Empty

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:00 pm

^
The thread died after a few days Reaper posted. You're the one who re-revived it.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:59 pm

I dislike eco-cases. They break too easily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

Eco-Cases. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco-Cases.   Eco-Cases. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eco-Cases.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Off-Topic :: Rants-
Jump to: