Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.

Go down 
+4
NoelX2
BioDemon
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  Empty
PostSubject: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:10 am

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/309266/news/xbox-720-reveal-at-e3-2012-claims-another-report/

Meanwhile, anoother report claims Sony are doing the same thing with showing of the ps4 at E3 2012, though that won't be out till the next 18 month.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/309087/news/playstation-4-to-be-unveiled-next-year-report/

Should be funny to see which one comes out first...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:18 am

I said this before and I'll say it again... even if Microsoft releases their next Xbox console first, that doesn't guarantee they'll beat Sony.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:20 am

Mecha wrote:
I said this before and I'll say it again... even if Microsoft releases their next Xbox console first, that doesn't guarantee they'll beat Sony.

Depends on how much of a gap it is.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:21 am

Mecha wrote:
No one said that here, insecure Mecha?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:26 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Well if Sony releases the PS4 for more than a year after the new Xbox console then maybe. But I doubt it will since a whole year is enough for Sony.

BioRevenant wrote:
Mecha wrote:

STFU BIOSEXUAL! UR IN DENIAL!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:31 am

Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:40 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Well if Sony releases the PS4 for more than a year after the new Xbox console then maybe. But I doubt it will since a whole year is enough for Sony.

BioRevenant wrote:
Mecha wrote:

You're aware that "insult" translates into "One that is attracted to the living" so I guess you are calling me the opposite of a necrophilliac, which would mean I'm normal. Good try though. Also, Umad?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 am

I hope games that are GOOD!!!!!!!!
Will still be coming to the 360 and PS3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:13 am

Arcana wrote:

I'm pretty sure their going to turn out bad. Seeing as Microsoft and Sony have no intention of making good games.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 pm

BioRevenant wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Back to top Go down
King_Skibatrax
Villager
Villager
King_Skibatrax

Stature : 0
Trollopolis
Playing : trollin

PostSubject: Re: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:26 pm

Mecha wrote:
Arcana wrote:

I'm pretty sure their going to turn out bad. Seeing as Microsoft and Sony have no intention of making good games.

Most forms of entertainment are starting to suck, they make games more interactive but they are no were near as entertaining as they used to be.

Id still rather play StarFox 64 then most pilot games
Rather play GTA San Andreas then most free roam sandbox shooters
Rather play Super Smash Bros Melee than any other SSB

u get da mesaj
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:33 pm

BioRevenant wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

BioRevenant wrote:
Mecha wrote:

You're aware that "insult" translates into "One that is attracted to the living" so I guess you are calling me the opposite of a necrophilliac, which would mean I'm normal. Good try though. Also, Umad?

Lol Mecha fail.

Anywho, If I even buy a console, it will be the Playstation next gen.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Do the words "Corporate Shitstorm" mean anything to you? Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.    Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report: Next-gen xbox at E3 2012, been developed since 2006.
Page 1 of 1