Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Ryan retires

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Jim Ryan retires  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Jim Ryan retires  Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ryan retires    Jim Ryan retires  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 8:23 pm

Jim Ryan retires  Jim-ry10

Source: BNN Bloomberg

Jim Ryan is retiring after 30 years of service. Seems like weird timing with the Activision acquisition, but Microsoft is never not spending money so I guess he doesn't have much choice.

Last edited by Angelus on Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a picture of this geezer)
Back to top Go down
Weird_One
Background Character
Background Character
Weird_One

Jim Ryan retires  Empty
Stature : 5
Playing : Starfield

Jim Ryan retires  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ryan retires    Jim Ryan retires  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 1:48 am

Does the CEO even matter? I just want to play video games.
Back to top Go down

Jim Ryan retires
Page 1 of 1