Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone getting Pokemon Sun and Moon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Anyone getting Pokemon Sun and Moon? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone getting Pokemon Sun and Moon?   Anyone getting Pokemon Sun and Moon? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 7:55 pm

I will more than likely buy a New3DSXL (or whatever they're called) to get it. The new starters look alright I guess? It's been awhile since I played a Pokemon game, but I've wanted to jump back into the series for quite some time now.

Last edited by Archduke on Wed May 18, 2016 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anyone getting Pokemon Sun and Moon? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Pokemon Sun and Moon?   Anyone getting Pokemon Sun and Moon? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 9:13 pm

I like the Pokemon games. But unfortunately I don't have a 3DS, so I won't be getting it.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Pokemon Sun and Moon?   Anyone getting Pokemon Sun and Moon? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 10:58 pm

I actually just sold both of my old DS's (Old fat one and a white DSLite), and all my old DS games except for the Pokemon ones not too long ago. I need to get a 3DS at some point, soon. There's just so many games I've missed out on for the 3DS, and the Nintendo Virtual Console has a nice selection of games to choose from as well. Plus, since the PSVita is a dying ship, there's no chance I'll ever buy that system. A lot of those games are just getting ported to PS4 anyways

The last Pokemon I played was the Heartgold version, which was the Gen 2 remake game. It was pretty cool, and coming back to Johto was a nice way to relive some of my old childhood memories. Though, I only defeated the Elite Four + Champion, and never bothered to do the Kanto part of the game. I also owned Pokemon White, but I never really touched it much and I let one of my siblings play through that game.

There's just way too many pokemon now. I don't even recognize anything from Gens 5 and 6.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Pokemon Sun and Moon?   Anyone getting Pokemon Sun and Moon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone getting Pokemon Sun and Moon?
Page 1 of 1