Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Stature : 194

PostSubject: Avatar 5 confirmed!   Avatar 5 confirmed! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 5 confirmed!   Avatar 5 confirmed! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:46 pm

This is some big agra level milking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 5 confirmed!   Avatar 5 confirmed! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:12 pm

My problem isn't the milking. But it's going to be almost 10 years since the original Avatar came out, once Avatar 2 is released. So how do they know for sure that Avatar 2, 3 or 4 even are going to be successful? It just feels like Cameron is getting ahead of himself.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 5 confirmed!   Avatar 5 confirmed! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:43 pm

Wait when is Avatar 2 coming out?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 5 confirmed!   Avatar 5 confirmed! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 12:23 am

Teckno wrote:
Wait when is Avatar 2 coming out?

2018. But you know, it's been delayed so many times that it wouldn't surprise me if they delayed it again.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 5 confirmed!   Avatar 5 confirmed! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 1:42 am

LOL will Cameron even live long enough to make a 5th movie?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 5 confirmed!   Avatar 5 confirmed! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 11:27 am

Never really cared much for Avatar anyways. I mean, I like the film, but it's too much of a crowd pleaser for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 5 confirmed!   Avatar 5 confirmed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1