Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman Empty
PostSubject: First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman   First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:18 am

First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman 84615410
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman   First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:28 am

So much worse than I expected.

I'm starting to think that the entire DCEU suffers from the same problems that people didn't like in MoS - only now, they're more apparent.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman   First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:30 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

I'm starting to think that the entire DCEU suffers from the same problems that people didn't like in MoS - only now, they're more apparent.

lol, what's wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman   First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:35 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

It looks incredibly cheesy with a serious tone to itself.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman   First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:40 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

I mean, it's just a photoshoot, and not an actual screenshot of the movie. So it's hard to judge it.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman   First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

I mean, it's just a photoshoot, and not an actual screenshot of the movie. So it's hard to judge it.

Yeah, but I'm referring to the ridiculous-looking outfits that come with their: "I'm a STRUNG WOMAN smiles."

It reminds me of Gal Gadot in BvS' trailer.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman   First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:28 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Yeah, but I'm referring to the ridiculous-looking outfits that come with their: "I'm a STRUNG WOMAN smiles."

I just want this to be good. I mean, really. You can't fuck up Wonder Woman. You just can't.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman   First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I just want this to be good. I mean, really. You can't fuck up Wonder Woman. You just can't.

I trust Patty more than Snyder now. Feels so odd to even say that. ._.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman   First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:36 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

I trust Patty more than Snyder now. Feels so odd to even say that. ._.

Not to me. I've seen Monster many years ago, so I know what she is capable of.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman   First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:45 pm

The script is done by the guy who did Pan and an Ice Age film, I'm optimistic, but I'm off the hype train for the DCEU.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman   First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Gal Gadot On The Difference Between Zack Snyder's WONDER WOMAN And Patty Jenkins' Version

Quote :
Today, we received a new look at Wonder Woman from the character's standalone film which is currently filming in London. Set for release on June 23, 2017, the standalone film will be directed by Patty Jenkins and recount the character's origin. Whether the film uses the traditional origin of Dianna being sculpted from clay or chooses to use the more modern origin- that she's the illegitimate daughter of Zeus and Hippolyta, remains a mystery.  What will be different, is the setting of the film, with the origin film (partly) set during World War I and Batman v Superman set in current times.  According to Gadot, that difference in time periods will inform the different versions of Wonder Woman we'll see in the two films. 

"There's only so much I can say. But ... the Wonder Woman you're going to see in "Batman v Superman" is a very different Wonder Woman that you will see in the standalone movie. The Wonder Woman that you see in "Batman v Superman" is a woman who has been around, and she's very experienced. She understands a lot about man. Whereas in the standalone movie we are telling the grown-up story. Diana becoming Wonder Woman, and this was a story that was never told before. When she starts this journey, she's very pure. She's more naive, she's this young idealist who does not really understand the complexities of life and the complexities of men."

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman   First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First look at the Amazonians in Wonder Woman
Page 1 of 1