Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUMOR: X-Men to be rebooted within the MCU after Apocalypse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

RUMOR: X-Men to be rebooted within the MCU after Apocalypse R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

RUMOR: X-Men to be rebooted within the MCU after Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: X-Men to be rebooted within the MCU after Apocalypse   RUMOR: X-Men to be rebooted within the MCU after Apocalypse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 7:49 pm

RUMOR: X-Men to be rebooted within the MCU after Apocalypse 14568510

Quote :
So here’s the scoop. I am told by our source that:

• X-Men: Apocalypse will be Bryan Singer’s last with the X-Men franchise
  • This will be the last X-Men movie with Fox (for now)
  • It will be announced officially
  • The X-Men will be rebooted within the MCU

Now for those of you thinking that Fox would never let go of the X-Men nor will they be given to them especially after a few successful films under the X-Men umbrella…relax.
Fox isn’t giving up the X-Men but they are going to reboot it in the MCU while still owning the rights to the franchise. This is similar to Spider-Man having a new movie under Sony Pictures but with Marvel overseeing the project.
As our regular readers know, we’ve told you before that Fox and Marvel have already shaken hands in a deal that will bring the X-Men into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This will unite once and for all every Marvel property in one cohesive universe where they interact with one another yet are still owned by their respective studios.
That means the Avengers and the X-Men can cross over with one another in various movies depending on the story they want to tell. It’s similar to Spider-Man, whose rights still belong to Sony, but is now capable of working with and bumping into his pals in the MCU because he belongs in the same universe as the Avengers do.
This is why we’ve been saying all along that the Deadpool movie happened in the MCU and why Marvel isn’t suing Fox over the use of a Hellicarrier (an exclusive Marvel property) because there is no longer any animosity between Marvel and Fox.
Notice the compliments and exchanges between Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Evans, and Ryan Reynolds? They couldn’t do this before and now they’re being overt about their fondness for one another!
James Gunn complimented Deadpool publicly which used to be taboo for anyone involved with Marvel.
Additionally, remember when Marvel Comics was no longer featuring the X-Men in any of their promos because of the Marvel-Fox war? That, too, is long gone. In fact, a month before Deadpool came out, a series of key Deadpool comics reprints were published by Marvel.
At the same time, we now have another X-Men Apocalypse comic event as well, promoting the movie at the perfect time.
And remember this statement from Ryan Reynolds? He says that Deadpool isn’t in the X-Men universe.
Quote :
“I really don’t think this has anything to do with Days of Future Past or its timeline. If it were Deadpool, he could tell Days of Future Past to take its timeline and go f–k itself. We make fun of the timelines in the movie. But no, Deadpool is not affected by that at all. Deadpool I think is just his own thing, his own universe. Anytime that the X-Men sort of interact with Deadpool in his universe they do so at their own risk and peril.”
Yes he did say Deadpool has his own universe but that universe is actually the MCU where Days of Future Past never happened. Besides, Reynolds isn’t allowed to talk about the deal yet.
Finally, here’s Fox producer Lauren Shuler Donner on the possibility of the X-Men and Avengers crossing over.
Quote :
Question: Now that The Avengers has done so well, it seems like the other studios with Marvel properties can see the advantage of making a deal. Can you see a world where this generation of X-Men could be in an Avengers movie?
Lauren Shuler Donner: I would love it. I would love it. I personally have close ties to Marvel because of Kevin Feige, because Kevin worked for me. But to take our characters and mingle them in the way that they were written, yeah, absolutely.
There’s so much evidence out there of the Marvel-Fox lovefest happening that you just need to open your eyes and see how these things were never possible before because of the strong animosity between the two.
That is gone now and the X-Men are going to be safely in the overseeing eye of Marvel’s Kevin Feige in the MCU.
Even if you’re still skeptical about this, the least I hope I was able to do is I opened your eyes to what’s going on around you that you may not have noticed before you read this post.
The announcement of the Marvel-Fox deal will come though it may not come soon until after X-Men: Apocalypse. Whether that’s during this year’s San Diego Comic-Con or in a separate event, they will eventually make it official.
And you heard it here first.
What do you think of having the X-Men in the MCU? Do you think it’s impossible or is this something that you’ve been seeing evidence of as well? Let us know what you think in the comments section of our official Facebook page!

Source: ComicPlanetCultureForLife
Back to top Go down

RUMOR: X-Men to be rebooted within the MCU after Apocalypse
Page 1 of 1