Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories Empty
PostSubject: Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories   Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories   Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:53 am

That is dumb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories   Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 11:30 am

Good, so no hour long origin story like we got with deadpool
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories   Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 11:32 am

Mr Canai Spy wrote:
Good, so no hour long origin story like we got with deadpool

Bad example cause that was an excellent execution of an origin story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories   Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 2:25 pm

I'm actually glad they aren't doing anymore origin stories. Because origin stories can really limit the story-telling, depending on the character anyway. These characters have been around for decades and decades, and it would take forever to get into certain stories if you start with an origin story. Just look at Batman for example. By not giving him an origin story, you can already introduce any story or characters like Red Hood, Nightwing, Bruce's Arab son, Oracle, etc. Hell, Suicide Squad wouldn't have been possible if you started Batman's origin story again. So there's an advantage to introducing already establish characters.

As for Deadpool, he needed an origin story. Because you needed that emotional core to balance things out with all of the vulgar humor and stuff. Especially a character like Deadpool, who was obscure to the general audience before the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories   Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aquaman and The Flash films will NOT be origin stories
Page 1 of 1