Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! Empty
PostSubject: J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!!   J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 3:22 pm

J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! 55860_10

Quote :
The Hollywood Reporter reveals that Oscar winning actor J.K. Simmons has joined the cast of Justice League as Commisioner Jim Gordon. There goes those theories that he'll reprise the role of J. Jonah Jameson in Marvel's Spider-Man reboot, eh? There obviously aren't any details on what he'll be getting up to in this movie, but it's a safe bet that he'll return down the line to star in The Batman alongside actor/director Ben Affleck. 

The latest in a long line of actors to play Gordon, Simmons joins a club which includes names like Pat Hingle (Batman), Gary Oldman (The Dark Knight Trilogy), and Ben McKenzie (Gotham). In Justice League, he joins a cast which includes Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, and Amy Adams.

This casting is a massive win for Warner Bros., and yet another awesome addition to a pretty incredible cast. Tell us, what do you think about Simmons playinh this iconic Batman ally?

Source: Comic Book Movie

I can see Yonny stroking to this all day long. J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!!   J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:32 pm

I hope they won't rush or drag his character.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!!   J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 6:55 pm

I wonder who will be playing J. Jonah Jameson in Marvel's Spider-Man reboot now?

J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! Cc-i7o10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!!   J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Love it, personally wanted Cranston, but this is great. Also GORDON ISN'T DEAD! THANK THA LAWD!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!!   J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 10:12 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Love it, personally wanted Cranston, but this is great. Also GORDON ISN'T DEAD! THANK THA LAWD!!!

Unless he only appears in flashback scenes. J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!!   J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 1:38 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Unless he only appears in flashback scenes. J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! 2505020059
J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!!   J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 1:42 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Just kidding, lol! If it was just flashback scenes, I would doubt they would get an actor like J.K. Simmons in the role. But yeah, this kinda makes up for the lack of Green Lantern.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!!   J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 1:48 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Just kidding, lol! If it was just flashback scenes, I would doubt they would get an actor like J.K. Simmons in the role. But yeah, this kinda makes up for the lack of Green Lantern.
Still kind of stupid Lantern isn't a core member of the League.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!!   J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 1:51 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Still kind of stupid Lantern isn't a core member of the League.

I get that they don't want to use Hal yet, but why not use some other Green Lantern to fill in for Hal just until Justice League 2 or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!!   J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J.K. Simmons is Commissioner Jim Gordon in Justice League!!!!
Page 1 of 1