Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Microsoft cancels Fable Legends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Microsoft cancels Fable Legends R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Microsoft cancels Fable Legends Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft cancels Fable Legends   Microsoft cancels Fable Legends I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft cancels Fable Legends   Microsoft cancels Fable Legends I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Well Fable legends looked pretty bad, but I don't understand why they would close Lionhead. The Fable III sold over 5 million copies. That's not good enough apparently.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Microsoft cancels Fable Legends Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft cancels Fable Legends   Microsoft cancels Fable Legends I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 9:37 pm

Stigma wrote:
Well Fable legends looked pretty bad, but I don't understand why they would close Lionhead. The Fable III sold over 5 million copies. That's not good enough apparently.

And it, apparently, sold even more than Fable II.

I'd expect to cancel Legends after it's bad publicity, but Lionhead being closed is a little odd.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Microsoft cancels Fable Legends R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft cancels Fable Legends   Microsoft cancels Fable Legends I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:28 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft cancels Fable Legends   Microsoft cancels Fable Legends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft cancels Fable Legends
Page 1 of 1