Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Ghostbusters - Official Trailer

Go down 
+3
Mr Canai Spy
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:05 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Meh. >_>

Also...

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/09/paul-feig-hits-back-at-twitter-haters-trolling-ghostbusters-leslie-jones
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:09 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Meh. >_>

Also...

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/09/paul-feig-hits-back-at-twitter-haters-trolling-ghostbusters-leslie-jones

But she is a stereotype...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:51 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Meh. >_>

Also...

I thought that's what they were going for? Don't know why they are getting upset?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:15 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Meh. >_>

Also...

I thought that's what they were going for? Don't know why they are getting upset?

Because they're worried if enough people hate on the movie, then the movie will lose potential audiences.

I hope the movie bombs, so it doesn't breed another one of its kind.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:28 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Meh. >_>

Also...

Because they're worried if enough people hate on the movie, then the movie will lose potential audiences.

I hope the movie bombs, so it doesn't breed another one of its kind.

I would feel kinda bad for the cast and crew if this bombs. But at the same time, Sony is planning to make a "cinematic universe" with this brand. I mean, Jesus Christ! Sony is becoming worse than Fox. First they want to make a Venom movie that's not set in the MCU, then a 21st Jump Street and Men In Black crossover, and now this crap.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:32 am

I couldn't care less about what the cast and crew feel like if the movie bombs. I would care if it was a good movie, but with it being the political agenda-based shitfest that it is, I couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:36 am

WTF!? Didn't this thread had like four pages? ._.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:55 am

Mecha wrote:
WTF!? Didn't this thread had like four pages? ._.

Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 9k=
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:17 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 Rr2fhcE
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:18 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:44 pm

Mecha wrote:

If that's the treatment of the script, then the movie will be much worse than I had even imagined.

Great video, though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 7:28 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

If that's the treatment of the script, then the movie will be much worse than I had even imagined.

Great video, though.

Yeah, Midnight's Edge makes some awesome videos. They even pretty much covered EVERYTHING from the production and aftermath of Fan4stic.

But yeah, this new Ghostbusters movie literally sounds like a freaking parody of the original.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Not in my entire life have I ever wanted a movie to make as little profit as possible so bad, I really hope its the biggest flop in cinema history
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 11:19 am

You guys are overreacting and letting the fact that it has an all female cast cloud your judgement and humour. In society we have this institutionlised sexism towards female comedians, this trailer looks funnier than the previous Ghostbusters movie and you are letting the IDEA of an all female cast fuck with your heads. Grow up you childish cucks.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 11:25 am

Bernie \"The Cuck" Sandfag wrote:
You guys are overreacting and letting the fact that it has an all female cast cloud your judgement and humour. In society we have this institutionlised sexism towards female comedians, this trailer looks funnier than the previous Ghostbusters movie and you are letting the IDEA of an all female cast fuck with your heads. Grow up you childish cucks.

Nope. It looks bad because the trailer is full of forced slapstick jokes. That's NOT what the humor was in the original Ghostbusters at all.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 11:39 am

Mecha just got trolled.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 4:44 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha just got trolled.

Nikka, I already got trolled by Sony with this "Ghostbusters" trailer.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

G7gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 4:44 am

'Jack Says' :
Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 TeHqPLW
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:30 am

Sony's Tom Rothman on Sexist Critics of Female 'Ghostbusters': "F--- 'Em"

Quote :
Diversity has never been Hollywood's "strong suit," the exec said, but that needs to change. "Do it or die, because the audience is diverse."

Sony Pictures head Tom Rothman has a message for those who are "pissing and moaning" over the studio's upcoming female Ghostbusters: "You know, f— 'em," he said Friday.
"Everybody says we're making the female Ghostbusters, but I say, 'No, we're making the funny Ghostbusters.' Yes, it happens to be four women," Rothman said.
"It's original. You get pissing and moaning on the Internet — sexist comments – but, you know, f— 'em," he said.
Diversity has never been Hollywood's "strong suit," he added, but that needs to change. "Do it or die, because the audience is diverse."
"I got the old Jewish guys covered," he quipped.
In a free-range conversation at the Paley International Council in New York, he also criticized Donald Trump without naming him, but simply expressing how wrong he feels it is that a presidential candidate wants to build a wall to keep people from illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexican border. 
Rothman also said it's wrong to shut out Syrian refugees, and he tied his political positions to Concussion, the upcoming Sony movie about head injuries in the NFL, noting that the hero in the film is an immigrant.
He broached politics again when talking about The Walk, this year's Sony film about a high-wire artist who walks between the two World Trade Center towers.
"That film does something that only movies can do, in that the towers don't exist anymore. They can't exist anymore. But in that film, they do," he said. "Creativity is the best answer to terrorism."
Rothman's remarks came during an on-stage conversation with ESPN anchor Hannah Storm.
In a counterintuitive admission, Rothman complained that going to the movies is too expensive.
Rothman said young people don't find movies as socially relevant as they used to — a rare exception being The Hunger Games franchise — and said they don't like heading to a theater at a time not of their choosing, given all the on-demand alternatives available.
"It's a hike and then linear," he said, before adding: "The most significant change — it's now expensive ... and concessions are incredibly expensive."
Moviegoing used to be "affordable escapism," he lamented.
"It's a branded universe," he said, noting that in the last five years, of the Top 50 live-action films, only 11 percent were original titles, so franchises are still king, hence older ones are being resurrected. 
While Rocky IV was "silly," he hears Creed, from a rival studio, is "terrific."
The Walk is one of the films he is most proud to be associated with in his career, he said, even though It has made just $42 million worldwide since opening Nov. 8 on a budget of $35 million.
"I hope I have the nerve to do it again," he said of making great but risky original movies.

Source: THR

Tom Rothman talks about taking risk, yet he turned down Deadpool. Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 3202469658
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

G7gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:30 am

'Jack Says' :
Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 7i18OE8
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Paul Feig: 'Give Ghostbusters reboot a chance'

Quote :
Director Paul Feig wants the public to stop criticising his Ghostbusters reboot before they have seen the movie.
The Bridesmaids moviemaker and the all-female Ghostbusters played by Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones, have been receiving backlash ever since the reboot of the 1984 original was announced in 2014.

Paul wishes the public would hold fire from criticism until they have seen the finished product. The director is annoyed people are forming an opinion based on the fact it is a reboot and it features an all-female team, rather than the original all-male line-up.

"The problem with the Internet is people pre-judge things," he told Britain's The Independent newspaper. "There are waves of comments that are pure misogyny, but there's also a whole other group of people who have problem that it's a reboot. I get that, but the film hasn't even come out yet. Give it a chance."

The criticism reached fever pitch when the trailer was released at the start of March (16) and fans took issue with Leslie, the only black Ghostbuster, working on the subway while the others are scientists, and Paul embarked on massive rant telling "haters" to attack him, not his cast.

"They can attack me all they like (although I'd prefer if they didn't)," he continued. "But when they go directly to Melissa and Leslie's Twitter accounts and say something horrible, I have a problem. They are hired guns, it's not their fault."

Leslie previously hit back at critics who accused the movie of racial stereotyping, writing, "If they made me a scientist, you would be mad at what type of scientist. Seriously it's a f**king movie. Get over yourself... ITS NOT A MAN, WOMAN, RACE, CLASS THANG (sic)!! ITS A GHOSTBUSTER THANG (sic)!!"

When Leslie wrote she might leave Twitter due to the criticism, Paul told her on Twitter to "F**k the haters" before adding to his followers, "And haters, attack me all you want but when you attack and insult my cast, you've crossed the line. Grow up and leave my cast alone."

The reboot takes place 30 years after the original, which starred Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd, and is set for cinema release on 15 July (16) in the U.K. and U.S.

Source: Xpose.ie
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

G7gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:15 pm

'Jack Says' :
Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 VUJJnOw
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters - Official Trailer   Ghostbusters - Official Trailer - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostbusters - Official Trailer
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next