Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Official refugee crisis thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official refugee crisis thread TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Official refugee crisis thread Empty
PostSubject: Official refugee crisis thread   Official refugee crisis thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Enjoy your terrorist attacks, increasing rampant crime rates, rising birth rates leading to millions if those who refuse to integrate and all your women being raped continental Europe.

Thank fuck Big Dave got elected and saved us from the savage hordes of orks.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official refugee crisis thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official refugee crisis thread   Official refugee crisis thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Europe's Mexicans.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official refugee crisis thread   Official refugee crisis thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Mecha wrote:
Europe's Mexicans.
Not even comparable
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Official refugee crisis thread Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Official refugee crisis thread   Official refugee crisis thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Refugees are pretty much being torned apart by the community in Denmark. It's pretty sickening and disgusting IMO.

It also doesn't help that the new party running the Danish government is a complete fuckfest when it comes to issues like these. They're literally the Donald Trumps of Scandinavia. We just happened to get ours before Americans, though.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official refugee crisis thread   Official refugee crisis thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:01 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Refugees are pretty much being torned apart by the community in Denmark. It's pretty sickening and disgusting IMO.

It also doesn't help that the new party running the Danish government is a complete fuckfest when it comes to issues like these. They're literally the Donald Trumps of Scandinavia. We just happened to get ours before Americans, though.
Yes you should have totally open borders and let in tens of thousands of undocumented and unidentified "refugees" in your could try with no background checks and then let them stay and rape all your women and commit mass crime and abuse, and then pretend about it not happening in order to not seem racist.

Cologne was just banter ayyy lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official refugee crisis thread   Official refugee crisis thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official refugee crisis thread
Page 1 of 1