Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer

Go down 
+2
Mecha
yonny616
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer Empty
PostSubject: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 10:02 pm

OH MY GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Queen and Suicide Squad?

SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer XpaYFzk
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 11:03 pm

How can you NOT get pumped by this trailer? It's fucking amazing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 8:36 am

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:15 am

Humor didn't work.

I enjoyed the first trailer better.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:35 am

SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer Rambab10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:37 am

Mecha wrote:
SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer Rambab10

I smiled. xD
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 12:07 pm

Will they release the cw special online at some point?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 12:21 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Humor didn't work.

I enjoyed the first trailer better.

Same.

Also, REALLY not digging the Joker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 1:33 pm

SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer Mpgui10

Looks like history is repeating itself again. SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 1:43 pm

Fuck, man! This trailer is so fucking good. I need this movie now!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 1:52 pm

i like Joker but not the whole "africa" vibe
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 2:25 pm

@Mecha

I think Teckno's issue with the Joker is not Jared Leto's performance, but the vision that David Ayer has made for him. Ledger was the completely opposite scenario alltogether.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 2:35 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Mecha

I think Teckno's issue with the Joker is not Jared Leto's performance, but the vision that David Ayer has made for him. Ledger was the completely opposite scenario alltogether.

I don't see how? Heath Ledger's take on The Joker is completely different to his comic book counterpart. So why is Jared Leto's Joker any different?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Mecha

I don't see how? Heath Ledger's take on The Joker is completely different to his comic book counterpart. So why is Jared Leto's Joker any different?

I'm not Teckno, so don't ask me.

Personally, though, I kind of see his point. This "new" joker comes across as someone dressing up and doing a parody of the actual joker himself. He seems to be reduced to nothing more than teenager-edge and not much else.

That's just my opinion. I have no clue about what Teckno's is.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 2:48 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Mecha

Personally, though, I kind of see his point. This "new" joker comes across as someone dressing up and doing a parody of the actual joker himself. He seems to be reduced to nothing more than teenager-edge and not much else.

What!? How is Jared Leto doing a parody of The Joker when that is how he's suppose act? scratch
That makes no sense. I know it's your opinion, but come on. I understand if people don't like the Lil Wayne vibe, but that's just a very silly thing to complain about.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 2:54 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Mecha

What!? How is Jared Leto doing a parody of The Joker when that is how he's suppose act? scratch
That makes no sense. I know it's your opinion, but come on. I understand if people don't like the Lil Wayne vibe, but that's just a very silly thing to complain about.

He's seemingly reduced to nothing more than being edgy in the eyes of teenagers. 

It's literally in there in my post that you replied to me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:00 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@Mecha

He's seemingly reduced to nothing more than being edgy in the eyes of teenagers. 

I don't see how that makes him a parody, but okay, lol!

As for him being edgy, nah man. The Joker has swag. Don't hate.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:43 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I don't see how that makes him a parody, but okay, lol!

As for him being edgy, nah man. The Joker has swag. Don't hate.

The same swag that the average 14-year-old thinks is cool.

#EDGYTEENAGERSDOTCOM
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:45 pm

I don't want a Joker that looks like he grew up in the ghetto. It has nothing to do with Jared Leto playing him.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:10 pm

Teckno wrote:
I don't want a Joker that looks like he grew up in the ghetto. It has nothing to do with Jared Leto playing him.

Well Gotham is a shit whole, so for all we know he probably did grew up in the ghetto. SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer 725796345
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:19 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Well Gotham is a shit whole, so for all we know he probably did grew up in the ghetto. SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer 725796345

You spell like someone who created the ghettos.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:23 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Copenhagen is more ghetto-ish than New York City. SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Copenhagen is more ghetto-ish than New York City. SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer 2505020059

You don't live in New York City, ghetto boy.

This is where you live:

SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer March01

Spells like he's from the ghetto, and probably looks like he's from the ghettos.

#GHETTAISJEALOUSOFNEWYORKERS
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:41 pm

How is Copenhagen more ghetto than New York City? SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer   SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUICIDE SQUAD - Official Trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next