Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan Coogler wants to Direct "Hamilton" Film!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Ryan Coogler wants to Direct "Hamilton" Film! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Ryan Coogler wants to Direct "Hamilton" Film! Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Coogler wants to Direct "Hamilton" Film!   Ryan Coogler wants to Direct "Hamilton" Film! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:39 am

Ryan Coogler wants to Direct "Hamilton" Film! Hamilton_article

Quote :
Inspired by Ron Chernow's biography Alexander Hamilton, the musical tells the story of Hamilton who went from an orphan in the Caribbean to one of the most powerful and influential figures in American history before his life was tragically cut short by his rival Aaron Burr. The musical has been sold out for months and shows no sign of slowing down in popularity.

[On whether he wants to direct it]: "I think anyone who ever picked up a camera would. That's all people are talking about in California right now."

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/40698/creed-helmer-wants-to-direct-hamilton-film
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ryan Coogler wants to Direct "Hamilton" Film! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Ryan Coogler wants to Direct "Hamilton" Film! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Coogler wants to Direct "Hamilton" Film!   Ryan Coogler wants to Direct "Hamilton" Film! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:49 am

I'm much more interested in this than African Batman.
Back to top Go down

Ryan Coogler wants to Direct "Hamilton" Film!
Page 1 of 1