Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles?   Thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:42 pm

No, not XCX, I mean Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii and 3DS. I picked up a new copy of the 3DS version a few days ago and am in love! Gorgeous visuals for a handheld (despite the derpy face of Shulk). I'm not very far but I'm really enjoying it. Wondering if anyone else has played this gem?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles?   Thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:37 pm

soundtrack is great
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles?
Page 1 of 1