Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS Empty
PostSubject: Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS   Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 1:44 pm

It wasn't racist, homophobic or even discriminatory at all, it was just a bad joke about aids in a country in europe, which i said before to said person who wasn't offended then but now reporting me. Anything i can do to defend myself?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS   Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 1:58 pm

Tell em you're sorry. I know that's hard for a troll such as yourself to do, but you have no choice.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS   Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 2:15 pm

Mecha wrote:
Tell em you're sorry. I know that's hard for a troll such as yourself to do, but you have no choice.
Already did, twice
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS   Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 2:19 pm

The person accusing you the only one who heard it?

Cause if he is, it's your word against his and they can't kick you out based on such uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS   Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 2:46 pm

Teckno wrote:
The person accusing you the only one who heard it?

Cause if he is, it's your word against his and they can't kick you out based on such uncertainty.
*her
and 3 other people heard it, but 2 are with me.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS   Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 3:01 pm

The thing is that she's the poor foreign girl and I'm the smarmy cunt so I'm more likely to get into shit. If I get kicked out I'll probably have to go join ISIS or something.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS   Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Orion wrote:
The thing is that she's the poor foreign girl and I'm the smarmy cunt so I'm more likely to get into shit. If I get kicked out I'll probably have to go join ISIS or something.

I don't think you're much use for ISIS. You'd proper become their paper boy or something.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS   Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 5:37 am

Great lads, now I have been notified that there will be a fucking disciplinary hearing over this.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS   Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 2:09 pm

this literally happened to me

I didn't get kicked out but I got an 18 month warning. Just play the victim, explain how you're being oppressed and discriminated against because you're Muslim. You'll be let off the hook no problem.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS   Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 8:27 am

Orc wrote:
this literally happened to me

I didn't get kicked out but I got an 18 month warning. Just play the victim, explain how you're being oppressed and discriminated against because you're Muslim. You'll be let off the hook no problem.
lol that shit doesn't work anymore lad, trust me i tried. Bloody EU muppets have stolen my victimhood status.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS   Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might be getting kicked out of uni over stupid PC BS
Page 1 of 1