Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

A Love Ballad??? By Me??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

A Love Ballad??? By Me?? Empty
PostSubject: A Love Ballad??? By Me??   A Love Ballad??? By Me?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Actually one of my all time fav's that I have written. Enjoy, or don't... As long as you listened A Love Ballad??? By Me?? 2505020059

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

A Love Ballad??? By Me?? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: A Love Ballad??? By Me??   A Love Ballad??? By Me?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:05 am

Not bad, but you're no singer. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: A Love Ballad??? By Me??   A Love Ballad??? By Me?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:44 am

It's why I don't sing... Cept for backup duties... :)

If ur talkin bout my singer tho we actually recorded his voice over a singstar mic on his laptop while i was in KC and he was in AZ... We didn't have time to rerecord when I was down there so I was like screw it...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: A Love Ballad??? By Me??   A Love Ballad??? By Me?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:13 am

Nice tune Razz

But yeah the singing was a little sketchy so-to-speak.

Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: A Love Ballad??? By Me??   A Love Ballad??? By Me?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:35 am

Well it was a singstar mic. Plus he's got shitty laptop. Plus I have no idea how to use an auto tuner so I don't carry 1. Plus my pc crashed so I couldn't adjust the individual volumes of each track, I just had the whole instrumental and the vocals so it was hard not to get them buried by the music. A lot of problems... :/

But glad yall sort of like it A Love Ballad??? By Me?? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: A Love Ballad??? By Me??   A Love Ballad??? By Me?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:54 am

Ah fine fine Razz lol but yeah I liked the guitar part. Reminded me of a sort of Dear God-style country song I love you
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: A Love Ballad??? By Me??   A Love Ballad??? By Me?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Very nice, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: A Love Ballad??? By Me??   A Love Ballad??? By Me?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:29 pm

ty Jub... I can always count on u for a self esteem boost Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Love Ballad??? By Me??   A Love Ballad??? By Me?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Damn shit was so pizzy. 8)

Nice work.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: A Love Ballad??? By Me??   A Love Ballad??? By Me?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:27 pm

lol thnx bro...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Love Ballad??? By Me??   A Love Ballad??? By Me?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Love Ballad??? By Me??
Page 1 of 1