Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Bale's thoughts on the rumors that Batfleck is actually Deathstoke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Christian Bale's thoughts on the rumors that Batfleck is actually Deathstoke R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Christian Bale's thoughts on the rumors that Batfleck is actually Deathstoke Empty
PostSubject: Christian Bale's thoughts on the rumors that Batfleck is actually Deathstoke   Christian Bale's thoughts on the rumors that Batfleck is actually Deathstoke I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 12:47 pm

Christian Bale's thoughts on the rumors that Batfleck is actually Deathstoke 33086910

Quote :
Remember that ridiculous “Robin is the Joker” rumor that spread across the web? Yeah, we’ll just when you thought the rumor mill couldn’t get crazier, a fan made a theory that suggested Christian Bale was reprising his role as Batman in "Dawn of Justice", and Ben Affleck was an impostor Batman who would later be revealed to be Deathstroke. Sigh.

When Christian Bale was asked about the rumor in an interview with Yahoo! , he made clear that Ben Affleck IS Batman. “I haven’t heard that. This is the first I’ve heard of it. I think it’s pretty clear that Ben [Affleck] is playing Batman now.” Shortly after, he added. “No, it’s not happening.”

Now that we have that out of the way, Bale, in a separate interview with E! Online, revealed what he thinks about Ben Affleck becoming the new Dark Knight. “I'm not thinking anything. I'm sort of totally oblivious to it—I've removed myself but, um, you know, yeah, I mean, great...I'm happy to have to done it and I'm happy to see what someone else does with it." 

Even though he said he's removed himself from it, you got to remember what he did when the news first came out about Affeck as Batman. For those who don't remember, here's what he first said about the announcement, while speaking with Empire late last year. 

Quote :
"I've got to admit initially, even though I felt that it was the right time to stop, there was always a bit of me going, 'Oh go on... Let's do another.' So when I heard there was someone else doing it, there was a moment where I just stopped and stared into nothing for half an hour."

Well, the past is the past! We must now look to the future! And the future of Batman is looking quite bright! What do you think about bale's thoughts? Would you have liked to see him reprise his role in the upcoming Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Source: Comic Book Movie

Yeah, I remember when this rumor came out. I didn't even bother posting it, for obvious reasons. >_>
Back to top Go down

Christian Bale's thoughts on the rumors that Batfleck is actually Deathstoke
Page 1 of 1