Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fargo TV showrunner doing Legion TV show (X-Men)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Fargo TV showrunner doing Legion TV show (X-Men) TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Fargo TV showrunner doing Legion TV show (X-Men) Empty
PostSubject: Fargo TV showrunner doing Legion TV show (X-Men)   Fargo TV showrunner doing Legion TV show (X-Men) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 9:08 am

Honestly i never knew i wanted this so much until now, this sounds fucking amazing. X-Men Legion and David as a chracter is probably the only thing from the X-Men comics that has been good since the fucking 80s, and by the guy who did the fucking briliant Fargo tv show? YES
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Fargo TV showrunner doing Legion TV show (X-Men) R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Fargo TV showrunner doing Legion TV show (X-Men) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fargo TV showrunner doing Legion TV show (X-Men)   Fargo TV showrunner doing Legion TV show (X-Men) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 9:40 am

http://www.g7gaming.net/t14272-fox-and-marvel-studios-finally-team-up-together-for-new-x-men-tv-shows
Back to top Go down

Fargo TV showrunner doing Legion TV show (X-Men)
Page 1 of 1