Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD) Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD) Empty
PostSubject: Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD)   Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:19 am

And to think it took Angry Birds to break the video game movie curse Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD) 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD) R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD)   Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:39 am

2016 is going to be an interesting year. Because it's probably going to be the year where we finally see the very FIRST successful critically and financially video game movie. If not Angry Birds, then there is always Assassin's Creed and Warcraft.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD)   Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:48 am

Mecha wrote:
2016 is going to be an interesting year. Because it's probably going to be the year where we finally see the very FIRST successful critically and financially video game movie. If not Angry Birds, then there is always Assassin's Creed and Warcraft.

Imagine if all 3 of them become great and successful? DSP2
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD)   Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:54 am

@RamboOnRedBull That's actually very possible, even though it is very unheard of. But it's possible because you actually got REAL talented filmmakers working on these video game movies now. One of them HAS to be good at least.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD)   Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 12:01 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull That's actually very possible, even though it is very unheard of. But it's possible because you actually got REAL talented filmmakers working on these video game movies now. One of them HAS to be good at least.

I hope Duncan Jones' Warcraft will be as amazing as it can be. I trust him - a LOT.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD)   Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 12:07 pm

@RamboOnRedBull Yeah, I think Duncan Jones' Warcraft is the most safe bet actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD)   Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angry Birds Movie Teaser Trailer (HD)
Page 1 of 1