Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

When do you draw the line?

Go down 
+4
Stoney
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
Dam_Noir
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

When do you draw the line? Empty
PostSubject: When do you draw the line?   When do you draw the line? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:19 am

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/06/anonymous-spanish-retaliation/

Anyone would think these guys own the world?

I used to buy copied games for the PS1 years ago, some traders used to sell them in the city centre where I live and whenever the police turned up, they always ran away because they knew what they were doing was illegal, oh how things have changed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: When do you draw the line?   When do you draw the line? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 am

Christ, do these people have no limits?

I hope the police arrest every single last one of them.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

When do you draw the line? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: When do you draw the line?   When do you draw the line? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:46 am

Already read this days ago. It's kinda expected from them, i mean, they stole millions of people credit cards and personal information. I just kinda waited for something like this to happen, especially after they caught 3 of their members.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: When do you draw the line?   When do you draw the line? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:42 am

Like Rambo said, these cunts are stealing peoples personal info, credit card theft is serious yet these losers couldn't give a shit.

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: When do you draw the line?   When do you draw the line? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:05 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Already read this days ago. It's kinda expected from them, i mean, they stole millions of people credit cards and personal information. I just kinda waited for something like this to happen, especially after they caught 3 of their members.

FOR THE LAST TIME, THIS WAS LULZSEC.

LulzSec and Anon HAVE NO AFFILIATION WHATSOEVER.

Also, Anon doesn't usually attack for no reason. They always have some sort of cause. Whether it be good or bad, they always have a cause.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: When do you draw the line?   When do you draw the line? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Sonji wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

FOR THE LAST TIME, THIS WAS LULZSEC.

LulzSec and Anon HAVE NO AFFILIATION WHATSOEVER.

Also, Anon doesn't usually attack for no reason. They always have some sort of cause. Whether it be good or bad, they always have a cause.

Two sets of losers then, eh.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: When do you draw the line?   When do you draw the line? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:16 pm

I like Anon :)
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: When do you draw the line?   When do you draw the line? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Disgraceful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: When do you draw the line?   When do you draw the line? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:23 am

Anon....Lulzsec...two sides of the same coin.

If i was Dictator of the Commonwealth i would hae them sent to camps to be Re-Educated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do you draw the line?   When do you draw the line? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When do you draw the line?
Page 1 of 1