Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Digimon World: Next Order

Go down 
+5
igame
Stigma
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
Angelus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Digimon World: Next Order ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Digimon World: Next Order Empty
PostSubject: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 1:53 pm

How can one handheld be so based? Might go ahead and actually import this one.

http://digimonworld-neo.bn-ent.net/ss/
http://nichegamer.com/2015/09/new-digimon-world-next-order-screenshots-depict-more-of-the-game-world/

Digimon World: Next Order Digimon-world-next-order-09-11-15-6Digimon World: Next Order Digimon-world-next-order-09-11-15-2Digimon World: Next Order Digimon-world-next-order-09-11-15-7Digimon World: Next Order Digimon-world-next-order-09-11-15-5
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Digimon World: Next Order R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 2:17 pm

Never got into Digimon.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 2:35 pm

Mecha wrote:
Never got into Digimon.

Good job.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Digimon World: Next Order R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 2:39 pm

Angelus wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Never got into Digimon.

Good job.

What?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Digimon World: Next Order StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 2:06 am

Game been on the watch list for a while now. Really want to import but I the moonrune reading level is at high.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 6:45 pm

We haven't even gotten Cyber Sleuth yet! They need to hurry the fuck up on that english release.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:32 am

Looking pretty cool so far. Nice to finally see Digimon games looking good again, instead of shitty Pokémon clones for DS.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:05 pm

I used to love Digimon, id get so hyped everytime they showed a new evolution.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 10:12 am

Digimon World: Next Order 39s8
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/10/21/digimon-world-next-order-shares-more-on-its-game-system-and-two-heroines/

Quote :
Bandai Namco recently updated the official website for Digimon World: Next Order with a look at some of its gameplay system and details on some of the latest characters introduced to the game.

Digimon World: Next Order will have the most freedom of exploration than we’ve seen thus far from the series. You’ll get to travel and check out its massive world with your Digimon partners.

The “0rder” battle will involve a synchronization between your partners’ feelings. The bond between the protagonist and the Digimon will be the key to what Bandai Namco called an “evolved AI battle.”

All of the Digimon’s growth will be shown in real-time. Everything from training, interaction, and discipline will have an effect in how your partner will evolve. More details on the exploration, battles, and raising will be revealed in the near future.

Sounds like it's finally going back to it's roots, instead of trying to be a Pokemon clone.  Glad I won't have to play the original for a decent Digimon game. eye roll  Poor Numemon tho.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Digimon World: Next Order PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Digimon World: Next Order!?

In Digimon there's demon esque creatures. Next World Order would be new which would make it a new world order.

#ILLUMINATICONFIRMED!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:46 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Digimon World: Next Order TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:52 pm

man i need to rewatch the cartoon
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Fuck. Cyber Sleuth better sell good, because if this doesn't come to the west I'm gonna be pissed! This shit looks beautiful, even if you told me it was a PS4 game I'd still think it looks nice!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Digimon World: Next Order TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Vita faggots better buy this, there's like 10 million sold and no games coming out next year for it so it has to sell one million. I need this to come to the west, Cyber Sleuth looks okay but this looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World: Next Order   Digimon World: Next Order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon World: Next Order
Page 1 of 1