Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Leaving G7 for a few months, may note come back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Leaving G7 for a few months, may note come back TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Leaving G7 for a few months, may note come back Empty
PostSubject: Leaving G7 for a few months, may note come back   Leaving G7 for a few months, may note come back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Just so dead and nothing to discuss, not fun like how it was before, got a lot of laughs and fun from this forum. Feel free to add me on Psn (tahmidk), steam (themightyq) or Skype (themightyq63).

Email is tahmidkhn@gmail.com if you want to contact me

Want to post Mt phone number but last time I posted it on a twitch chat during a stream it didn't end well
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Leaving G7 for a few months, may note come back R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Leaving G7 for a few months, may note come back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving G7 for a few months, may note come back   Leaving G7 for a few months, may note come back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Leaving G7 for a few months, may note come back 7H1UrQ2
Back to top Go down

Leaving G7 for a few months, may note come back
Page 1 of 1