Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theo Rossi Joins Cast of LUKE CAGE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Theo Rossi Joins Cast of LUKE CAGE PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Theo Rossi Joins Cast of LUKE CAGE Empty
PostSubject: Theo Rossi Joins Cast of LUKE CAGE   Theo Rossi Joins Cast of LUKE CAGE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:32 pm

Theo Rossi Joins Cast of LUKE CAGE QOEwW4j
Quote :
Netflix’s Marvel series Luke Cage has added two more key players. I’ve learned that Sons Of Anarchy standout Theo Rossi has been cast as a regular opposite Mike Colter and Alfre Woodard in the third series from Marvel’s four-series package for Netflix. Additionally, I've learned that Rosario Dawson will reprise her Daredevil role as Claire Temple in Luke Cage. That makes sense since in the comic books, Claire is a romantic interest of Luke Cage. First introduced on Daredevil, Dawson’s Claire also is set to appear in the second Marvel series, Jessica Jones — where Colter’s Cage also will make his debut — before moving to Luke Cage.

Like most comic book adaptations, the breakdown for Luke Cage features fake character names. I hear Rossi was cast to play the “Sonny” role, described as relentless and menacing, smooth and manipulative, street smart and controlling. I hear that in fact Rossi would be playing Luke Cage’s enemy Shades aka Alvarez, a well known criminal.
http://deadline.com/2015/09/marvel-luke-cage-theo-rossi-cast-shades-rosario-dawson-claire-temple-1201512574/

I liked this dude in Sons of Anarchy so I'm excited to see what he bring to this role. Also nice to see Rosario might end up being a staple in the TV side of the MCU.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Theo Rossi Joins Cast of LUKE CAGE R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Theo Rossi Joins Cast of LUKE CAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo Rossi Joins Cast of LUKE CAGE   Theo Rossi Joins Cast of LUKE CAGE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:07 pm

Theo Rossi Joins Cast of LUKE CAGE Yjsuv510
Back to top Go down

Theo Rossi Joins Cast of LUKE CAGE
Page 1 of 1