Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline Empty
PostSubject: TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline   TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:16 pm

TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline Roku

Quote :
Ratings are down by double digits at many of the top cable channels as increased competition from the broadcast networks and the growing popularity of streaming services such a Netflix and Hulu have cut into their audiences.

In July, 21 of the top 30 most-watched cable channels saw significant declines in prime-time ratings, according to Nielsen.

“As you can start marketing to individual people who are the appropriate people to tell about your products, you don’t care basically whether they’re watching the fourth season of ‘The Americans’ or first season of ‘The Americans,’” he said.

http://cinemainsiders.com/2015/08/18/report-summer-tv-watchers-are-abandoning-cable-shows-infographic/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline   TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:20 pm

Looks like video streaming is going to replace cable in the future. That's okay, though. I stop watching cable television a long time ago anyway.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline   TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:22 pm

Mecha wrote:
Looks like video streaming is going to replace cable in the future. That's okay, though. I stop watching cable television a long time ago anyway.

The only TV I watch is on streaming services. I don't care much for Cable or Network, despite some good programming there as well. I'm just not a TV guy, really.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline   TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:28 pm

@RamboOnRedBull I use to be a TV guy. Until I discovered the internet. TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline   TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:40 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull I use to be a TV guy. Until I discovered the internet. TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline 2505020059

And that was the day Mecha lost his social life. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline   TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 3:01 pm

@RamboOnRedBull That is NOT true. I lost my social life when I first became a Fannibal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline   TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV Cable Summer Viewership in Decline
Page 1 of 1