Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four Empty
PostSubject: Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four   Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four 12399710

Quote :
Since this entire Fantastic Four debacle kicked off with Josh Trank's hastily deleted Tweet, every new story that materializes continues to paint an unflattering picture of pretty much everyone involved with bringing this reboot to the screen. We've heard about Trank's destructive behavior on the set and in his rented Baton Rouge house, but this latest report from Entertainment Weekly (via Yahoo!) gives us an insight into just how tense things between the director and his cast - one in particular - became.

Trank actually campaigned heavily to get Miles Teller cast as Reed Richards, but during the shoot things went bad between the two. Word is Trank's withdrawn, uncommunicative demeanor did not sit right with Teller (reportedly not the easiest guy to get along with himself) and his sarcastic responses to the situation finally brought the two into conflict. At one point the men were apparently "chest to chest", each daring the other to throw the first punch! That didn't happen, but as you can imagine it was not the most positive working environment to be in afterwards. Trank is also said to have been a dick to Kate Mara, who he never wanted in the role of Sue Storm in the first place.

IF everything we've heard about Trank is on the level, it's safe to assume we may have had a better movie on our hands under a different director. Fox could well have contributed to the end product too of course, but if they do indeed decide to move ahead with the planned sequel, do you think the franchise is salvageable with someone else at the helm?

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four   Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:24 pm

I blame Andrew Teller since he dragged on the fight for too long.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four   Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:43 pm

I'm also starting to hear that Trank had some problems during the production of Chronicle as well. If true, then this guy doesn't seem to have a future in directing.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four   Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Trank was a dick to Kate Mara? He was a dick to this amazing women!?

Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four Tumblr_inline_mv24rjqtct1rly5ig

If so then Fuck Trank. He deserved to be screwed!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four   Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:32 pm

@yonny616 Yesh, I heard from another report that he made her cry at one point.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four   Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Yesh, I heard from another report that he made her cry at one point.
This motherfucker did what?! He made Kate Mara cry? This sum bitch should never be allowed to do another film again.

Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four Tumblr_mkq46zdEbn1ruenpqo3_500
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four   Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Yesh?

Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four Jon-stewart-confused-what

......... anyway...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3193224/Kate-Mara-looks-glum-takes-walk-shame-airport-Fantastic-Four-bombs-box-office.html
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four   Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Why the fuck are you posting shit from TMZ UK Daily Mail?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four   Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 6:19 pm

If you think that's sad, then read this...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fantastic_four/news/?a=123638
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four   Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Mecha wrote:
If you think that's sad, then read this...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fantastic_four/news/?a=123638
Who said anything sad? What's sad is you getting "news" from shit places. Also that's old, I've already seen it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four   Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 2:39 pm

Fuck off Mecha

Anyways i think a movie of the behind the scenes of this could be better than the actual film, heard Trank got high on LSD and decapitated a horse on set
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four   Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:51 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four   Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh Trank & Miles Teller almost fought on the set of Fantastic Four
Page 1 of 1