Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display

Go down 
+3
Stigma
Mugen
yonny616
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display Empty
PostSubject: Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display   Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Here's the specs for the PS TV(Monitor)
Quote :
Sony, during their E3 press conference, announced a Playstation branded 24 inch display. This display is, according to Jack Tretton, is designed to lower the entry cost of 3D for consumers. The thing they didn’t talk about were the complete specs of the display, but here they are for all of us to stare at.
They introduced one of the really cool features, which is the ability for two different viewers to see two different images simultaneously on the same screen. This requires both people to have 3D glasses to perform. For games compatible, this will make split screen multiplayer or playing Madden on the couch a more interesting experience.
Sony also created a package for consumers. They are selling the display, a 6-foot HDMI cable, a copy of Resistance 3 and on set of 3D glasses for $500.
http://www.lazytechguys.com/featured/complete-specs-for-the-24-inch-sony-playstation-branded-3d-display/
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Villager
Villager
Mugen

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display   Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:43 pm

I'm probably getting one.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display   Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Who the hell wants to play on a 24' TV?
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display   Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Lol, what a waste of money. Not only is this thing only 24", it's an overpriced 3D tv at the same time. Cool beans Sony.

Last edited by BioRevenant on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display   Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:18 pm

I'm fine with my 56 inch tv.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display   Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 am

BioRevenant wrote:
Lol, what a waste of money. Not only is this think only 24", it's an overpriced 3D tv at the same time. Cool beans Sony.

$500 is overpriced for a 3DTV AND glasses?

Fooled me.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display   Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:32 am

24-inch? 60hz? You get more quality from a non-3DTV for the same price >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display   Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete Specs For The 24' PlayStation Brand 3D Display
Page 1 of 1