Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel? Empty
PostSubject: Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel?   Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel? 2metki10

Quote :
I'm not sure whether this is a surprise or not! Despite the fact that Fox are looking at a loss of around $60 million on Fantastic Four, the prospect of them throwing in the towel and handing the rights back to Marvel Studios always seemed a bit too good to be true. Despite the fact that the movie pretty much f**ked everything up, a sequel could fix at least a few of its mistakes (that was just a Doombot, right? Right?!), and HitFix has heard that that is indeed the plan as of right now. "Everything I've heard would indicate that the studio will move forward with a Fantastic Four sequel. It may not make that original 2017 date, but they're definitely planning to make it." 

Before you doubt this claim, these comments come from the same person who revealed that Marvel and Sony were talking about making a deal for Spider-Man. The site also adds further fuel to the Josh Trank vs. Fox fire as they add that those early reports about the movie being totally scrapped may have been correct. "He may claim that his cut a year ago was amazing, but that opinion was not shared by the majority of the people working on the film. There were internal conversations at that point about potentially scrapping everything. That's how strong the concerns were." Would you like to see Fox's Fantastic Four get a second chance in a sequel?

Source: Comic Book Movie

Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel? Scanners4
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel?   Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:42 am

If they do. I hope they keep the cast. Whatever people say about the film there was something there even though it's never built on.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel?   Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:47 am

There's no logic behind making a sequel though. This is a complete flop. Probably the biggest flop of 2015.

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel?   Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel?   Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:19 pm

Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel? Fox-su10

Welp, this is awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel?   Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox is moving forward with Fantastic Four sequel?
Page 1 of 1