Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced Empty
PostSubject: Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced   Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:22 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced   Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:06 pm

Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced 409191096
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced   Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:15 am

I lost most of the ones i owned, and i been waiting for Spirited Away bluray, this is what i needed.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced   Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:46 am

I think The Castle of Cagliostro is kinda overrated though. Don't get me wrong, it's a good movie. But Lupin isn't as cold-hearted or as violent as he is in the manga. Lupin is suppose to be like a troll version of Daniel Craig's James Bond, except he's a thief and not an agent. Where as in The Castle of Cagliostro, Lupin is way watered down.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced   Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:58 am

I love the part where they give physics the middle finger and drive at a 90° angle.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced   Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:01 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced   Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayao Miyazaki Blu-Ray Set Announced
Page 1 of 1