Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer Empty
PostSubject: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:42 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 9:19 pm

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer Anigif_enhanced-28296-1427112827-17

This is Bay? And it looks good!? What?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:35 am

Looks generic.

Then again, if generic is the worst thing about a Bay movie, then you know the apocalypse has arrived.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:36 pm

yonny616 wrote:
13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer Anigif_enhanced-28296-1427112827-17

All Michael Bay movies look good. That's what he's good at. Making movies look good. That's it.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:10 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

All Michael Bay movies look good. That's what he's good at. Making movies look good. That's it.

Bay makes his movies look good? Goes to show.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Oh god, I can already see Fox News and Conservatives going crazy for this film in attempts to slander Hilary Clinton and President Barack Obama yet again.

Movie itself looks decent, I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:22 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Yeah. Just like how most Marvel trailers look good, but the actual movies themselves end up being a joke.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:24 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Yeah. Just like how most Marvel trailers look good, but the actual movies themselves end up being a joke.

*Cough"IronMan3"Cough* *Cough"Avengers:AoE"Cough*
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:28 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Every Bay movie from the past decade has looked generic and shitty from the trailers. 

Here we go with the Marvel comments again. Keep acting like you don't like Marvel, as if we didn't know you do like them.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:36 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Every Bay movie from the past decade has looked generic and shitty from the trailers. 

Here we go with the Marvel comments again. Keep acting like you don't like Marvel, as if we didn't know you do like them.

Whoever said I don't like Marvel? I enjoy watching their movies, but I'm not going to pretend they are high art now.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:36 pm

Keep your Marvel and superhero shit out of this thread. They have absolutely nothing to do with this movie.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:38 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Whoever said I don't like Marvel? I enjoy watching their movies, but I'm not going to pretend they are high art now.
A person who say Marvel's films are "a joke" doesn't enjoy Marvel's films.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:39 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Exactly what I was about to say, Yonny. Mecha has been a complete idiot the last few days.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:41 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

But they are kinda jokey though, lol! That's like saying I don't like Shaun of the Dead because it is jokey. Marvel movies are self aware that they are jokey.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:46 pm

Mecha wrote:
But they are kinda jokey though, lol! That's like saying I don't like Shaun of the Dead because it is jokey. Marvel movies are self aware that they are jokey.
Oh no, you didn't mean it like that and you know it. Don't try backtracking now.

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Exactly what I was about to say, Yonny. Mecha has been a complete idiot the last few days.
Funniest part is he gives them all good reviews and calls them "a joke".
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:48 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Oh no, you didn't mean it like that and you know it. Don't try backtracking now.

I did mean it like that.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I did mean it like that.

But it's not what you said.

@Yonny616

He always does that. He seems to think people care when he complains about them.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:56 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I did mean it like that.

@Yonny616

He always does that. He seems to think people care when he complains about them.

It's not complaining. I except the Marvel movies for what they are. Jokey.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:01 pm

What does Marvel have to do with thread, exactly?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:05 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I did mean it like that.

@Yonny616

It's not complaining. I except the Marvel movies for what they are. Jokey.

A movie being a joke =/= being Jokey.

I doubt you don't know basic English, but even that wouldn't surprise me, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:08 pm

Archduke wrote:
What does Marvel have to do with thread, exactly?

Nothing. Just #TEAMYONNY being #TEAMYONNY as always. Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:24 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/entertainment/fall-winter-movie-trailers-13-hours-feat/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:29 pm

It's not a Michael Bay movie without explosions.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
It's not a Michael Bay movie without explosions.

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer 1287666826226
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer   13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer
Page 1 of 1