Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman! Empty
PostSubject: Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman!   Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 7:52 pm

Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman! 7uo2g810

Quote :
The Wrap reveals that Chris Pine has now closed his deal to join the cast of Wonder Woman as...Steve Trevor. Those Hal Jordan/Green Lantern reports were obviously incorrect then, but it still sounds like the Star Trek actor is going to play a major role in the DC Cinematic Universe because his multi-picture deal also includes sequel options. The site goes on to point out that, "Steve Trevor will be no mere love interest for Gadot’s Diana Prince, as there will be plenty of action to keep him busy." In the comics, Steve and Diana embark on a romantic relationship after he crash lands on Themyscira, and he later becomes the Justice League's government liason...even after the two have broken up! How much - if any - of that will make it to the big screen remains to be seen.

Patty Jenkins is directing Wonder Woman from a script by Jason Fuchs, and the movie is set to be released on June 23rd, 2017. What do you guys think about Pine being cast as Steve Trevor? 

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman!   Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 10:41 pm

Another actor to add to the list of awesome actors in the DCEU.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman!   Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 1:35 am

I could see him as Hal Jordan, hell i would love to see him as Hal Jordan instead, Steve and Hal are both pilots, just make him Steve Jordan damn it!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman!   Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 6:16 am

I didn't expect to see Chris Pine in BvS, lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman!   Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Pine is Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman!
Page 1 of 1