Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!   Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 5:02 pm

Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! 13847810

Quote :
Jurassic World has been a box office smash as it became only the fourth movie in history to hit the $600 million mark in North America and just yesterday passed the $1.52 billion worldwide haul earned by The Avengers in 2012. Unsurprisingly, a sequel has now been announced by Universal, and it will be released on June 22nd, 2018. Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard are both confirmed to return, while Steven Spielberg will executive produce. Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow is going to co-write alongside Derek Connolly, but there's currently no word on who will take the helm of this sequel. Are you guys looking forward to another instalment of the franchise?

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!   Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Jurassic Galaxy incoming. DSP2
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!   Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 5:55 pm

I wonder what they're going to do.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!   Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 6:01 pm

I always liked the idea of dinosaurs somehow escaping out of the island.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!   Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Didn't the original script have dinosaurs fighting in armies with lazers and guns strapped to them? I could see some of this in JW with ingen plans, so my point is, could see something like this happen now that ingen have all the data
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!   Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 7:37 pm

So Jurassic World sequel will be Dino Riders?!

Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! Dinowar-2.preview

Nice.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!   Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 9:57 pm

yonny616 wrote:
So Jurassic World sequel will be Dino Riders?!

Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! Dinowar-2.preview

Nice.

Seems more legit than Dude Raider. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!   Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Hopefully, the dinosaurs have feathers this time.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!   Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Dinosaurs don't even have gills, ffs. I still can't believe they fucked that up so badly with the T-Rex.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!   Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 10:20 pm

They also fucked up on T-Rex's sight. According to science, T-Rex did indeed had good vision. It's what made them great hunters.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!   Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 10:36 pm

And what's up with running away from a dinosaur with FUCKING HIGH-HEELS? I know it's partly science-fiction, but geez...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!   Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 10:42 pm

@RamboOnRedBull Yeah, that scene was bullshit. Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! 725796345

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!   Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World sequel coming in 2018!
Page 1 of 1