Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkside of Dimensions - Teaser Trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkside of Dimensions - Teaser Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkside of Dimensions - Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkside of Dimensions - Teaser Trailer   Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkside of Dimensions - Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkside of Dimensions - Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkside of Dimensions - Teaser Trailer   Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkside of Dimensions - Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:18 pm

Looks alright I guess. The original Duel Monsters series was just pretty much cheesy fun, with some epic moments thrown into it. Especially the 4Kids dubbed version, holy shit those edits were cringeworthy as fuck. It was also pretty much a giant advertisement for the card game. (Which reminds me, Fuck you Konami you backstabbing cunts!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Darkside of Dimensions - Teaser Trailer
Page 1 of 1