Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie Empty
PostSubject: Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie   Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:54 pm

Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie 12294210

Quote :
Lego Batman has found its Robin! In what seems like a spot-on bit of voice-casting, THR report that Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World's Michael Cera has signed on to give life to the animated minifig version of the Boy Wonder in the flick, which is a spinoff from the mega-successful The Lego Movie. Will Arnett will return to provide the voice of the Dark Knight, but we don't have any plot details just yet. Rumors have circulated that former live-action Batman actors such as Michael Keaton, Christian Bale and Adam West etc were being courted to cameo, but there's been nothing official on that.

Chris McKay will helm from a script by Seth Grahame-Smith, with the original movie's directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller on board as producers. The Lego Batman Movie hits theaters on February 10, 2017.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie   Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 2:32 pm

Absolute perfection.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie   Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Wonder who will voice The Joker?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie   Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:57 pm

I don't know, but they better pick someone great and not Mark Hamill!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie   Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 4:04 pm

Michael Pitt for LEGO Joker, pls!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie   Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Cera to play Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie
Page 1 of 1