Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer

Go down 
+4
Last Order
RamboOnRedBull
Orion
yonny616
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:02 am

rewatched the BvS trailer on computer, not gunna lie that was pretty fucking epic, WW and Awkward Teen Lex are still shit tho
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:14 pm

Mecha wrote:
SUICIDE SQUAD LEAKED TRAILER!

Suicide Squad Comic Con Trailer #SuicideSquad from Ryan Roscoe on Vimeo.

http://www.g7gaming.net/t13683-suicide-squad-trailer-leaks

There's a thread for this Mecha. Stop leaking shit over. Fuck outta here with that IMDb shit posting.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:43 pm

@yonny616 Who the fuck cares? Both Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad are heavily connected with one another. Besides, it's just leaked footage. When the official trailer comes out, THEN you can have it in it's own thread.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Who the fuck cares? Both Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad are heavily connected with one another. Besides, it's just leaked footage. When the official trailer comes out, THEN you can have it in it's own thread.

I highly doubt you wouldn't have just posted the official one in this thread as well if Yonny didn't call you out on it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 R5MQPRE

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:08 pm

@RamboOnRedBull If WB were to release an official Suicide Squad trailer, then I would be happy to post it on a separate thread. I wouldn't want the Suicide Squad posts to get lost in the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice discussions. But it's just leaked footage that keeps getting removed off the internet anyway. Besides, you can't talk about certain characters without mentioning Suicide Squad. So who cares?

Last edited by Mecha on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:10 pm

How is this possible? It looks like Dick Grayson died before Bruce Wayne's parents got murdered.

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 11745906_1643117062567136_7378717756230809845_n

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 11745930_1643118125900363_2372161212900982236_n

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 11010527_1643118512566991_2828849890609295496_o
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:44 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull If WB were to release an official Suicide Squad trailer, then I would be happy to post it on a separate thread. I wouldn't want the Suicide Squad posts to get lost in the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice discussions. But it's just leaked footage that keeps getting removed off the internet anyway. Besides, you can't talk about certain characters without mentioning Suicide Squad. So who cares?

You're so obviously full of it. 

All it takes is a quick look at your shit-posting on this forum for the past few months.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:44 pm

Mecha wrote:
BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 A-capture16

So I guess we should just have a DC Cinematic Universe Thread again right? Hey, can a mod merge everything DC movie into the old DC universe thread, do the same with Marvel studio movie and the old Marvel Universe thread, except Fox Marvel of course. Oh and for Arrow and Flash as well with the DC TV thread and Daredevil and Agents of shield with Marvel tv thread which should then be merged with the Marvel universe thread. After all it's "connected". Who cares if it's leaked footage? It's NOT Batman V Superman. It's not this topic. The trailer, leaked or not, should have its own thread for discussion. Also yes, you can talk about character in BvS without mentioning Suicide Squad. You know why? Because Suicide Squad is a different other film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:18 pm

Can't wait for them to explore Jason Todd even further in Suici... oh wait! Can't talk about that because I would be going off-topic. Well at least I can talk about the easter egg in the trailer that's from The Jok... err... oh yeah, he's not in this movie. Bumber. Oh well. Good thing Ben Affleck's Batman and Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor play major roles in this film. Can't wait to see them again in Suici... oh gosh darn it.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:32 pm

That never stopped you from making a billion Deadpool threads of which most of them were related to each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Yeah, but Deadpool was more of an internet meme thing than actual serious threads, lol.

Also I'm going to go off-topic by posting a video of Batman capturing The Joker.

CUM @ ME YONNY!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Mecha wrote:
Can't wait for them to explore Jason Todd even further in Suici... oh wait! Can't talk about that because I would be going off-topic. Well at least I can talk about the easter egg in the trailer that's from The Jok... err... oh yeah, he's not in this movie. Bumber. Oh well. Good thing Ben Affleck's Batman and Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor play major roles in this film. Can't wait to see them again in Suici... oh gosh darn it.
Here's the thing, you can talk about the Jason Todd suit without mentioning Suicide Squad because Todd's death could be why Bruce hasn't been active. You can talk about the writing on Jason's suit, but there's really no conversation beyond Joker did that. You can talk about Ben Affleck and Jesse Eisenberg's role in THIS film. Where did Lex get Kryptonite? Why does he have hair? Will the Kryptonite be the reason he goes bald? It looks like Lex is manipulating the tension between Batman and Superman. Could Superman's supposed army be funded by Luthor? Why is Batman snapping, or so it looks like, the neck of one of Superman's, unofficial or official, soldiers. So Bruce being in Metropolis and seeing it happen as people die is his motivation to come back. LOTS to converse about in the trailer with need to mention Suicide Squad one-fucking-bit.

And YES! Why? Because it's set footage of Suicide Squad and has NOTHING to do with BvS or this trailer.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:57 pm

@yonny616 You're also forgetting the reason why The Joker is locked up in the first place in Suicide Squad. Remember, he supposedly murdered Jason Todd before the events of this film. Batman will be hunted by the death of Jason Todd thought out the film. It's also been reported that Superman will taunt Batman by bringing up The Joker. The aftermath of Jason's Todd's death will carry on in Suicide Squad. You can't ignore that.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 You're also forgetting the reason why The Joker is locked up in the first place in Suicide Squad. Remember, he supposedly murdered Jason Todd before the events of this film. Batman will be hunted by the death of Jason Todd thought out the film. It's also been reported that Superman will taunt Batman by bringing up The Joker. The aftermath of Jason's Todd's death will carry on in Suicide Squad. You can't ignore that.
Yes, and none of this has to do with BvS along with the rumors that Suicide Squad supposedly takes place before BvS. So there goes everything except for the Superman bit which makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:35 pm

@yonny616 lol, GTFO! Nobody cares but you. BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 725796345 Anyway, if Suicide Squad takes place before this film, then explain this...

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 Cjvivs11
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:16 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 lol, GTFO! Nobody cares but you. BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 725796345 Anyway, if Suicide Squad takes place before this film, then explain this...
And no one cares about Hannibal except you but you annoy the fuck out out everyone with it. It's probably why it was cancelled. What about that?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:20 pm

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 11738010

Looks like a lot of people care about Hannibal. BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:20 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 GBmDsdj
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:37 pm

Mecha wrote:
BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 11738010

Looks like a lot of people care about Hannibal. BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 2505020059
Photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:46 pm

I really do wonder what happened to James Gordon though? Did he retire, did he die? If so, did he die of old age or did The Joker murdered him as well? It's a shame really. Bryan Cranston would have been a great James Gordon.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:17 am

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:20 am

Ben Affleck looks like he doesn't want to be there, but his story about Bale's advice was funny.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:40 am

Well Ben Affleck is going through some personal issues in his life right now.

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 Phpmtz10

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 1105191143
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:52 am

Poor Batfleck.

Oh and looks like the armored suit doesn't enhance anything and is more about helping him survive the ass kicking from Superman.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:59 am

@yonny616 Why would he even need to be enhanced? He's already the goddamn Batman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer   BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Official Comic-Con 2015 Trailer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next