Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CREED - Official Trailer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

CREED - Official Trailer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

CREED - Official Trailer Empty
PostSubject: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:03 pm

Looks damn good.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

CREED - Official Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

SO FUCKING HYPED!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

CREED - Official Trailer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:17 am

RYAN COOOOGGGLLLERRRR!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:45 am

This trailer is so manly that it makes me want to get a Red Bull, listen to the Eye of the Tiger, workout, and run through big steps. All at the same time.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:57 am

Mecha wrote:
This trailer is so manly that it makes me want to get a Red Bull, listen to the Eye of the Tiger, workout, and run through big steps. All at the same time.

Dude, we should both do that and skype with our left hand as we do it together.

#EYEOFTHETIGER
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:03 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Dude, we should both do that and skype with our left hand as we do it together.

#EYEOFTHETIGER

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:14 am

Now Mecha has to watch Fruitvale Station. I love you
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:24 am

@RamboOnRedBull It does seem like an appropriate time to watch Fruitvale Station now.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:27 am

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull It does seem like an appropriate time to watch Fruitvale Station now.

It's a great film. I'm sure you'll love it, too.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:31 am

@RamboOnRedBull It's not that I don't want to watch it right now. It's just that there is still a ton of movies I have to catch up on. Also today's movie rentals don't seem to have everything to rent, which is bullshit. You know what, I'm going to look for it.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:39 am

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull It's not that I don't want to watch it right now. It's just that there is still a ton of movies I have to catch up on. Also today's movie rentals don't seem to have everything to rent, which is bullshit. You know what, I'm going to look for it.

Good luck, hombre. 

In the meantime, this is what I'll be doing:
CREED - Official Trailer Fap-fap-meme
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:47 am

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:09 am

When the trailer began I was like "this feel like fruitvale station", then it pops up it's the same director. Razz

The movie is on Netflix, @Mecha.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:23 am

@yonny616 I'll watch it either today or tomorrow then.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:53 am

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 I'll watch it either today or tomorrow then.

Get to it, you lazy bastard.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Fruitvale Station was amazing. Go watch that shit, Mecha. Just do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:19 am

Fruitvale Station just gave me the feels.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Mecha wrote:
Fruitvale Station just gave me the feels.

You would have to be dead inside to not get the feels from that ending. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:23 pm

This trailer already did it for me. So don't bother posting the second trailer, Yonny. I know you don't care about films being spoiled, but this is the kinda film where you want to go in there not knowing everything.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:42 am

Mecha wrote:
This trailer already did it for me. So don't bother posting the second trailer, Yonny. I know you don't care about films being spoiled, but this is the kinda film where you want to go in there not knowing everything.
I care about films being spoiled, but here's a suggestion for when I create the thread for trailer 2: Don't fucking click on it, dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:15 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
I care about films being spoiled, but here's a suggestion for when I create the thread for trailer 2: Don't fucking click on it, dumbass.

CREED - Official Trailer Latest10
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

CREED - Official Trailer QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:15 am

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
CREED - Official Trailer KbNZPbu
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:39 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

As the President of #TeamYonny, it's my job to tell you that it isn't healthy to be angry. Drink some Red Bull, Senpai.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:12 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

As the President of #TeamYonny, it's my job to tell you that it isn't healthy to be angry. Drink some Red Bull, Senpai.
I will take that under consideration, but as the winner of the "Angriest" title it is in character for me.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:30 pm

yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I will take that under consideration, but as the winner of the "Angriest" title it is in character for me.

Well, I surely don't want you to be out-of-character. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CREED - Official Trailer   CREED - Official Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CREED - Official Trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next