Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game   Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:31 am

Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game Task-f10

Quote :
Just last week the finale to the Batman: Arkham series came out in Rocksteady's Batman: Arkham Knight. Now that the Batman video game series is over, it looks like WB is moving ahead with a new DC game by WB Montreal who developed Batman: Arkham Origins. The sources come from the job listings on the developers site that has several jobs open in help for a  "new IP project for next generation game platforms." The game will be released for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One and will use the Unreal Engine 3 based on the fact in the jobs describtion it states "familiarity with UE3 engine". It's the same graphics engine as the Batman: Arkham series.

WB Montreal's site does state that "We are a studio with dual expertise - A passionate dev team developing DC Comics-focused AAA games that evolve and celebrate the legendary brands of Warner Bros. and a Services group which is an extension of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and works across the entire slate of games to ensure the best possible player experience." It's incredibly likely the next game will be DC related. Rumors are it may be Suicide Squad but I don't think an open world type game would fit the Suicide Squad. What do you think it could be? A Green Arrow game? A Flash game? Finally a great Superman game? Comment below, let me know.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game   Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 4:33 am

Well the ending on Arkham Origins hints a Suicide Squad game.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game   Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:33 am

Fantastic to fans of buggy glitch shite that devs refuse to even attempt to patch. Absolute Scumbag developers.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game   Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:06 am

Why else tease Suicide Squad in Batman: Arkham Origins if you're not going to use them? Unless, it was actually leading us to this...

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game   Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:39 am

Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game 8PyS68v

Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game NjGDqCG
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game   Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 1:11 pm

A superman game!?!?!?! Could it be!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game   Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 1:22 pm

A Justice League game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game   Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game Gtyrcb10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game   Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham Origins developer working on a new DC game
Page 1 of 1