Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas

Go down 
+2
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas   Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:17 am

Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas   Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:12 pm

If they are talking about hardware then Nintendo is being stupid yet again. You don't want to have a VASTLY DIFFERENT console architecture because that's how you lose 3rd party support, again.

I hate them I just want them to die already.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas   Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:29 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
If they are talking about hardware then Nintendo is being stupid yet again. You don't want to have a VASTLY DIFFERENT console architecture because that's how you lose 3rd party support, again.

I hate them I just want them to die already.
I want them to go back to being Gamecube Nintendo. Not gimmick Nintendo. I like the Wii U but the only time I've used the gamepad was to play Mario Kart when someone tried to speak to me.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas   Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Quote :
"For us, the next step is to think about what is going to be that element that is really going to catch the attention of a large number of players again and get them excited. We’re constantly thinking about this idea from the perspective of the players and the needs of the players in terms of what can we can do with our ability and our technology to capture that excitement and passion.”

http://www.gamercenteronline.net/2015/06/27/miyamoto-taking-a-step-back-on-nx-design-nintendo-wants-to-get-the-attention-of-players-again/
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas   Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:46 am

My body is ready Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas   Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:24 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/02/rumors-suggest-nintendo-is-targeting-a-2016-nx-release-date-production-begins-in-october?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=11&utm_campaign=Blogroll

Quote :
Mass production on the system is rumored to begin sometime in May or June 2016, with a possible launch in July 2016. They're expected to talk more about the system sometime next year, and several other companies are likely to join in on production.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas   Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Well motion control has been butchered to death so they probably aren't doing that.

3D won't work because no one has 3D TV's.

They tried virtual gaming and failed, not sure if they will risk it again.

What are the options?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas   Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Teckno wrote:
Well motion control has been butchered to death so they probably aren't doing that.

3D won't work because no one has 3D TV's.

They tried virtual gaming and failed, not sure if they will risk it again.

What are the options?

A motion-controlled handheld-based gaming console that comes equipped with its own 3D screen on the system, with the additional add-on of a Nintendo Rift. Just for 399.95$.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas   Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:42 am

@Teckno 3D seems more affordable these days, I have one and know many other people do as well but nobody actually uses the 3D lol.

I think if Nintendo launch too early it will fail like the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas   Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo quiet on NX because competitors may take its ideas
Page 1 of 1