Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES Empty
PostSubject: JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES   JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:31 pm

dood!...... DSP2  Holy shit.

EDIT: This is now a thread where all episodes from Bruce Timm's new Justice League series will be posted. It's better than creating individual threads for them.

Last edited by yonny616 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed purpose of thread.)
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES   JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:50 pm

What the fuck did I just watch? DSP2
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES   JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:25 pm

TOO DARK

Nah i liked it, DC back to form after like 5 animated movies of pure shit in a row
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES   JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Wow! Just fucking wow! That fucking ending. JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES 1105191143
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES   JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Looks like I'll be giving the rest of this series and the movie a skip, a shame as well as this has been DC animation at their finest in like 3 years (as in actually good).
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES   JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:29 am

An adult oriented Justice League series developed by Bruce Timm?

JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES Giphy
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES   JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:47 pm

Orion wrote:
Looks like I'll be giving the rest of this series and the movie a skip, a shame as well as this has been DC animation at their finest in like 3 years (as in actually good).
Why? This has been so far great. Or are you mad that Superman killed someone? If so, will it make you feel better to know this isn't Clark Kent/Kal-El, but Zod's son who was raised by Mexican's?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES   JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:13 pm

lol @ the Man of Steel haters in the comment section.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES   JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 1:24 am

Another good episode!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES   JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:57 am

yonny616 wrote:
Orion wrote:
Why? This has been so far great. Or are you mad that Superman killed someone? If so, will it make you feel better to know this isn't Clark Kent/Kal-El, but Zod's son who was raised by Mexican's?
This a joke M'yonny

I wouldn't miss this, the first not complete shit but in fact actually good DC movie in years? Yes please
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES   JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:53 am

Must have more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES   JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS CHRONICLES
Page 1 of 1