Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER

Go down 
+5
RamboOnRedBull
Bluenose
Orc
yonny616
Mecha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  Empty
PostSubject: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 12:16 pm

I've been watching and loving football since a kid and i just realized there's women teams.

FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  Who_ar10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 1:39 pm

The real question I have is: Can they play against the male teams?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:13 pm

lol why? Hardly any women play football and even less play football video games XD
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Comment guy owns

"I don't mind that girls are in the game I actually think it's not a bad idea as football isn't just a male sport but one thing EA does that pisses me off... How can they add women's national football teams when they still haven't added national teams like (Iran, Nigeria, Japan, Croatia or Algeria... The list goes on)? I mean they all have been to the World Cup recently and countries like Iran and Nigeria are at the top or near the top in their continents. I mean... They have countries like India in it but none of these -_- "
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:23 pm

People will somehow find a way to complain about it. Jesus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Teckno wrote:

Says the Arab who probably stoned a woman to death this week for adultery and set fire to another for supposed witch-craft.
troll
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:02 pm

Orc wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Says the Arab who probably stoned a woman to death this week for adultery and set fire to another for supposed witch-craft.
troll

#BUUURRRRRRNNNN
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:07 pm

Orc wrote:
Teckno wrote:

troll

FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  200x200px-ZC-5e9914df_eso_es_racista
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 7:59 pm

Orc wrote:
Comment guy owns

"I don't mind that girls are in the game I actually think it's not a bad idea as football isn't just a male sport but one thing EA does that pisses me off... How can they add women's national football teams when they still haven't added national teams like (Iran, Nigeria, Japan, Croatia or Algeria... The list goes on)? I mean they all have been to the World Cup recently and countries like Iran and Nigeria are at the top or near the top in their continents. I mean... They have countries like India in it but none of these -_- "

Funny how people can't seem to figure out why.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:27 am

Yes!!!

Hope i can make their shorts as tight and high as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:59 am

Women go to football games in Madden 16

Quote :
Madden 16 will have women in it. The times they are a-changing.

After years of all-male stands, Madden 16 will acknowledge that the crowds attending football games are not entirely composed of men.

The news comes via Gamespot, speaking with EA Tiburon at E3 2015.

“We’re excited about FIFA adding women players, but we wouldn’t let them steal all the thunder,” an unnamed developer said. “So we’ve added women to our crowds.”

Well, it’s something, that’s for sure. I don’t know enough about NFL to know whether there’s a prominent professional women’s league that the team might consider including in the future, and I don’t know enough about the Madden series to know whether including leagues other than the primary NFL competitions makes sense. But I’m pleased to know EA Tiburon knows what women look like. With some developers you really have to wonder.

Madden 16 launches on PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on August 25.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:38 pm

FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  2590470549
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 11:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 11:44 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  A9RRvlu
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:48 pm

Wait, there's a such thing as a Women's World Cup?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Archduke wrote:
Wait, there's a such thing as a Women's World Cup?

Yes but they need a man to help them lift it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 5:48 pm

0:01 LYKOS!? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER    FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIFA 16 | Women's National Teams | TRAILER
Page 1 of 1