Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playable Female Characters Are Not Important

Go down 
+2
Orion
Orc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Playable Female Characters Are Not Important Empty
PostSubject: Playable Female Characters Are Not Important   Playable Female Characters Are Not Important I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 7:43 am

CraftyApe wrote:
Over the last few years, video games have commonly been referred to by piteous pop culture critics and embittered Tumblr dwellers alike as being a “boys club”. Each and every time this tired term is incessantly imposed upon any male-oriented medium to wear as a badge of shame, I am left bewildered...

http://powergamer.co/editorial/playable-female-characters-are-not-important/
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Playable Female Characters Are Not Important TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Playable Female Characters Are Not Important   Playable Female Characters Are Not Important I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Shit article and they are important so it can be more inclusive to girl, relate more.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Playable Female Characters Are Not Important R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Playable Female Characters Are Not Important   Playable Female Characters Are Not Important I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:37 pm

How did I missed this thread? Oh Lykos, you silly boy.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Playable Female Characters Are Not Important   Playable Female Characters Are Not Important I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Playing Beyond: Two Souls kinda showed me something about being a girl, i was scared of any shady guy, thought id get raped.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Playable Female Characters Are Not Important ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Playable Female Characters Are Not Important   Playable Female Characters Are Not Important I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:00 pm

igame wrote:
Playing Beyond: Two Souls kinda showed me something about being a girl, i was scared of any shady guy, thought id get raped.

Yes, women live in perpetual fear of anyone they come across, that could rape them. It is a sad existence.

I read an article earlier, about complaints to Disney for some of their mobile games not having free playable female characters. SJWs, and little girlies were whining about 'price discrimination,' a concept they obviously fail to understand, saying it's wrong and politically incorrect to require girls to pay more just to play as a character of their own sex. One of those things that makes me laugh hysterically and gauge out my eyes witha live tuna at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Playable Female Characters Are Not Important   Playable Female Characters Are Not Important I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Angelus wrote:
igame wrote:

Yes, women live in perpetual fear of anyone they come across, that could rape them.  It is a sad existence.  

I read an article earlier, about complaints to Disney for some of their mobile games not having free playable female characters.  SJWs, and little girlies were whining about 'price discrimination,' a concept they obviously fail to understand, saying it's wrong and politically incorrect to require girls to pay more just to play as a character of their own sex.  One of those things that makes me laugh hysterically and gauge out my eyes witha live tuna at the same time.

Playable Female Characters Are Not Important 487067666
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Playable Female Characters Are Not Important   Playable Female Characters Are Not Important I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Angelus wrote:
igame wrote:

Yes, women live in perpetual fear of anyone they come across, that could rape them.  It is a sad existence.  

I read an article earlier, about complaints to Disney for some of their mobile games not having free playable female characters.  SJWs, and little girlies were whining about 'price discrimination,' a concept they obviously fail to understand, saying it's wrong and politically incorrect to require girls to pay more just to play as a character of their own sex.  One of those things that makes me laugh hysterically and gauge out my eyes witha live tuna at the same time.
Well I mean if it's a Disney game it makes sense, and I can see how they'd be upset if they couldn't play as their gender. I mean look at Lykos, every game that even has the option of playing a female character seems him into a rabbid frenzy, and when you can't even play as a male he will just flat out refuse to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Playable Female Characters Are Not Important   Playable Female Characters Are Not Important I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Orion wrote:
Angelus wrote:
igame wrote:

Well I mean if it's a Disney game it makes sense, and I can see how they'd be upset if they couldn't play as their gender. I mean look at Lykos, every game that even has the option of playing a female character seems him into a rabbid frenzy, and when you can't even play as a male he will just flat out refuse to play the game.

If I had the energy I would take a photo of my games like Tomb Raider, Kameo, Gravity Rush, Oni, Primal, Broken Sword, etc.. which all force you to play as a female.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Playable Female Characters Are Not Important Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Playable Female Characters Are Not Important   Playable Female Characters Are Not Important I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Orc wrote:
Orion wrote:
Angelus wrote:
igame wrote:

If I had the energy I would take a photo of my games like Tomb Raider, Kameo, Gravity Rush, Oni, Primal, Broken Sword, etc.. which all force you to play as a female.

Don't kid yourself, Steve. We all know you bought Tomb Raider for TEXXTUREZ. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Playable Female Characters Are Not Important   Playable Female Characters Are Not Important I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:55 pm

Playable female characters aren't important, but neither are playable male characters.
Yet you will still whine and cry about the main character in recore being a girl or a female being in Gears (even though it looks far better than all the previous ones combined).

You are no different than the rabid feminists, your just a rabbid MRA faggot on the other side of the extreme.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Playable Female Characters Are Not Important ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Playable Female Characters Are Not Important   Playable Female Characters Are Not Important I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:35 pm

He's way better, lol. He can actually be funny and laugh at all the nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Playable Female Characters Are Not Important   Playable Female Characters Are Not Important I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:56 pm

Angelus wrote:
He's way better, lol.  He can actually be funny and laugh at all the nonsense.
He's the one who says all the nonsense and actually believes it, which is pretty funny I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playable Female Characters Are Not Important   Playable Female Characters Are Not Important I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playable Female Characters Are Not Important
Page 1 of 1