Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we seriously need more members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

we seriously need more members  TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

we seriously need more members  Empty
PostSubject: we seriously need more members    we seriously need more members  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:47 pm

It's just the same users posting and mainly shit posting with not much discussion or funny banter like the good old days. I propose first of all hiding the post count stature. We should seriously start advertising this place more. I could do it on my channel which has about 4000 subs but they are all comic fags and there's already way too much comics discussion.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

we seriously need more members  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: we seriously need more members    we seriously need more members  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:56 pm

We need more movie buffs.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

we seriously need more members  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: we seriously need more members    we seriously need more members  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:59 pm

Actually we've been getting a lot new members lately, if you guys haven't notice. It's just they come here once and then they leave.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: we seriously need more members    we seriously need more members  I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:02 am

Hopefully we'll get more games discussion with E, honestly thinking maybe if we should hide movie and comics stuff from the portal.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

we seriously need more members  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: we seriously need more members    we seriously need more members  I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:41 am

Orion wrote:
Hopefully we'll get more games discussion with E,  honestly thinking maybe if we should hide movie and comics stuff from the portal.

Been wanting to do that for a while, but Forumotion doesn't have it buit-in, so it would need to be a custom code.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: we seriously need more members    we seriously need more members  I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:48 am

Why hide comics? They are more active than the video game sections.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: we seriously need more members    we seriously need more members  I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:38 am

Mecha wrote:
Why hide comics? They are more active than the video game sections.
Precisely, hence why they have to go.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: we seriously need more members    we seriously need more members  I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Makes about as much sense as banning hamburgers off of Burger King in order to get more customers.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: we seriously need more members    we seriously need more members  I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:47 am

If the hamburgers were deterring away customers then yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we seriously need more members    we seriously need more members  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we seriously need more members
Page 1 of 1