Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Thoughts on the new Joker

Go down 
+4
yonny616
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
8 posters

Do you like Joker's new look?
 Yes
 No
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Thoughts on the new Joker R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Thoughts on the new Joker Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:27 am

Thoughts on the new Joker Lil-wa10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Thoughts on the new Joker Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:15 pm

The new look is fucking stupid from what we've seen.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:24 pm

If he just wore the purple suit (or in this case, the white suit from The Dark Knight Returns), then I doubt people would be complaining as much.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Thoughts on the new Joker TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:29 pm

It looks fucking disgusting, less like clown prince of crime and more like some gangsta clown nigger or something. R.I.P Ledger.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Orion wrote:
It looks fucking disgusting, less like clown prince of crime and more like some gangsta clown nigger or something. R.I.P Ledger.

He even has the grills to go with his Lil Wayne-look.  DSP2
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Thoughts on the new Joker PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:39 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Orion wrote:

They're not grills, but metal caps/silver teeth, whatever you want to call 'em.

Anyway on topic:

I'm still so fucking indifferent about it. I don't hate it, I don't love it. It just is.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Thoughts on the new Joker TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:40 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Orion wrote:

I'm honestly really disappointed, i didn't think they could go wrong with Wayne, he was perfect for Joker and when we saw the leaked images of him in the nurse outfit or whatever i thought it was going to be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Well it does make sense that The Joker has silver teeth, since Batman probably beat the living shit out of him after killing Robin prior to the events of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Thus, why he's in Arkham or prison in Suicide Squad.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:47 pm

yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Orion wrote:

They're not grills, but metal caps/silver teeth, whatever you want to call 'em.

Anyway on topic:

I'm still so fucking indifferent about it. I don't hate it, I don't love it. It just is.

They make him look fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:50 pm

I vaguely remember this reaction to heaths joker (sarcasm) history maybe repeating itself? I myself understand the look they're going for and will not judge until at least there is a trailer of some sort
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Actually I remember my reaction to Heath Ledger's Joker. I was actually skeptical because in his first photos he never smiles or laugh, and his skin wasn't bleached like in the comics. But I got over it pretty quickly. Now it seems like I'm living through this all over again. Only this time I have learn my lesson, and I'm just going to wait and see. To bad I can't say the same for other people though.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Thoughts on the new Joker ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:03 pm

Heath Ledger played the role well, but he was given a pretty shitty Joker.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 9:18 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Orion wrote:

Thoughts on the new Joker 11174410
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 1:12 am

Hippidity hoppidity motherfuckers
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 10:40 am

Who's the crazy fuck that agreed to tattoo The Joker. Thoughts on the new Joker 725796345
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 11:04 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the new Joker   Thoughts on the new Joker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the new Joker
Page 1 of 1