Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen Empty
PostSubject: 6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen   6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:27 am

http://www.loadthegame.com/2015/04/11/6-game-sequels-need-happen/

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen   6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:05 am

We need a Kinectimals 2 (or 3?) now!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: 6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen   6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:01 am

So Steven Russell is your full name? Enslaved was shit and none of those games except Red Dead need sequels.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen   6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:39 pm

Orion wrote:
So Steven Russell is your full name? Enslaved was shit and none of those games except Red Dead need sequels.

I'll let you draw your own conclusion, No, No.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: 6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen   6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:04 pm

You know I can Dox you now
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen   6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:00 pm

Orion wrote:
You know I can Dox you now

DSP2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen   6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 3:39 am

Bully 2 would be incredible with the potential size and graphics next gen consoles and PC can put out.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: 6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen   6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 4:05 am

Just way more hyped for the next Fallout than Elder Scrolls.
Also I wish they made more Westerns, Red Dead Redemption was the best game last gen probably.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen   6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Bully 2 would be incredible with the potential size and graphics next gen consoles and PC can put out.

Oh you fucking know it. It's not even about the size. Bullworth wasn't that big, but it was big enough! In fact it was a pretty much perfect size that it didn't feel overwhelming like in GTA V, where it's a drag to travel from one end to the other. Plus in Bully you feel like you actually gain something from exploring. The world had far much more depth to it. Much more personal I suppose.

Orion wrote:
Just way more hyped for the next Fallout than Elder Scrolls.
Also I wish they made more Westerns, Red Dead Redemption was the best game last gen probably.

Different strokes. I'm a medieval fantasy kinda guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen   6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 Game Sequels That Need to Happen
Page 1 of 1