Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration Empty
PostSubject: BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration   BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 6:54 pm

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration 118671
Quote :
According to Latino-Review's @umbertogonzalez, he's heard that our first look at Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will land this Thursday. Zack Snyder will apparently post the first five seconds of the teaser via his Twitter account at 9am, and instructions will follow for how you can then see the full-length version in a theater next Monday (it will presumably also be released online around that time). This is a bold move on Warner Bros.' part, especially as our first look at this movie will drop an hour before the Star Wars Celebration kicks off. It's been confirmed that the online stream will include the new trailer for that movie, so Thursday looks set to be very exciting.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=118671

Okay, wtf? Drop it an hour before Star Wars celebration? Which is going to show a new Star Wars trailer? This is like a battle of the icons and it's so exciting! Also we're getting the full length trailer of BvS on Monday? April 20 Monday?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration   BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 6:59 pm

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration MyBodyIsReadySnape
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration PaKTSrO
Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration   BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:07 pm

Mecha wrote:
BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration MyBodyIsReadySnape
Mecha, this means there will be a 5 second teaser one hour before a new Star Wars trailer with a full length Batman v Superman trailer on Monday which will probably attached to Avengers: Age of Ultron.

But at least I have armor.

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration I781VJA2Smfs9
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration R5MQPRE

PostSubject: Re: BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration   BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Just have the 5 second trailer be about Batfleck saying, "I'M BATMAN!". BANG! Instantly the most anticipated comic book movie of 2016.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration   BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 1:47 pm

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration YPo3BMP

http://bbfc.co.uk/releases/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-filmtrailer

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration 382
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration   BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 2:45 pm

It's over 2 minutes long? DSP2
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration   BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:59 pm

Better be a good film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration   BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 9:16 pm

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration 45300910

Why is my city always snubbed? Sad
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration   BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Mecha wrote:
Why is my city always snubbed? Sad
1) I think those are all regal theaters.

2) I think my local theater chain is going to have it since they disclosed some details apparently. troll
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=118733
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration   BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:10 pm

Oh shit! I forgot that New Orleans doesn't have Regal theaters. At least I don't think we do anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration   BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BATMAM V SUPERMAN Teaser For The Teaser To Drop An Hour Before Star Wars Celebration
Page 1 of 1