Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Why is Deadpool so popular?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Why is Deadpool so popular? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Why is Deadpool so popular? Empty
PostSubject: Why is Deadpool so popular?   Why is Deadpool so popular? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:46 pm

Why is Deadpool so popular? Maxres10

As a big Deadpool fan, even I don't understand his popularity. Because he never had his own cartoon show or movie before. Yeah, there's X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but come on. That doesn't count. The only reason I can think of why Deadpool is so popular, is because Marvel has been trying to push the character to the mainstream for a couple of years now. Like you see him everywhere now. When you go to the mall and look for cloths, you see a lot of t-shirts of Deadpool. Hell, I saw a good amount of people in my neighborhood wear Deadpool t-shirts, which is surprising to me. Also one of my family members went to Universal Studios Orlando last year, and saw a bunch of Deadpool items. He even saw figures of Squirrelpool and other Deadpool Corps stuff. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Why is Deadpool so popular?   Why is Deadpool so popular? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Why indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Why is Deadpool so popular? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Why is Deadpool so popular?   Why is Deadpool so popular? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:12 pm

No. Deadpool is popular because throughout the 2000s Daniel Way wrote it and filled it with shitty memes and then those panels or pages were shared around the internet on and Deadpool gained popularity from memespouting faggots.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Why is Deadpool so popular?   Why is Deadpool so popular? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:43 pm

Daniel Way's run does seem to be the one that most people have read.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Why is Deadpool so popular? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Why is Deadpool so popular?   Why is Deadpool so popular? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:56 pm

If by reading you mean looking at out of context panels and pages on the internet and sharing them around, then yes. Otherwise Kelly's, Cable Deadpool and the current run were far more read.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why is Deadpool so popular?   Why is Deadpool so popular? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:35 pm

He just kinda blew up on the internet due to his random nature that fits with internet culture. I mean if the internet can make a dwarf cat with an angry looking face famous why the hell not?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Why is Deadpool so popular?   Why is Deadpool so popular? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:56 am

Teckno wrote:
Why indeed.

I think you know now. Why is Deadpool so popular? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Why is Deadpool so popular?   Why is Deadpool so popular? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Why indeed.

I think you know now. Why is Deadpool so popular? 2505020059

Why is Deadpool so popular? Okay
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Why is Deadpool so popular?   Why is Deadpool so popular? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:20 pm

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Why is Deadpool so popular?   Why is Deadpool so popular? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:57 pm

deadpool acts like a meme
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Why is Deadpool so popular?   Why is Deadpool so popular? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:41 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Deadpool so popular?   Why is Deadpool so popular? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is Deadpool so popular?
Page 1 of 1