Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb

Go down 
+3
RamboOnRedBull
Bluenose
Orc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb Empty
PostSubject: Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb   Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:55 pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/317osd/debate_im_having_on_facebook_with_some_clueless/

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb   Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:22 pm

The conversation was pretty intelligent until the end.

But some of the stuff you said was dumb. Propriety vote? lmao. Yeah you could only vote if you had property (up until the 1830's or so in America at least), but you also had to be male. A women with property wasn't allowed to vote until the 1900's here. Britain might have had it better in the sense that as long as you had property you could vote, but most women didn't have property in their name, it was in the mans name. Nor is Britain the world. Every other women outside of Britain still couldn't vote.

Also you claimed most women didn't work? That's just flat out wrong. In your very own Britain, the Industrial revolution forced everyone in the family, including women to work just to make livable wages. They had to work on top of the household duties expected of them.

Last edited by Teckno on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb   Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:34 pm

I support actual feminism myself. What I don't support, however, is how it's being used by people like Anita to oppress men in any bullshit way possible.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb   Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 4:07 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I AM A CUCK. What I don't support, however, is how it's being used by people like Anita to oppress men in any bullshit way possible.
fixed
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb   Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 4:16 pm

Orion wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I AM A CUCK. What I don't support, however, is how it's being used by people like Anita to oppress men in any bullshit way possible.
fixed

I don't get it?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb   Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 6:46 pm

It's a 4chan meme, I don't understand it either something to do with chickens like you are afraid of girls or something I think.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb   Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Orion wrote:
It's a 4chan meme, I don't understand it either something to do with chickens like you are afraid of girls or something I think.

Quite ironic when you consider the fact that oppression in any form is derived from insecurity and fear.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb   Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 4:24 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Orion wrote:

Quite ironic when you consider the fact that oppression in any form is derived from insecurity and fear.
i am not oppressed
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb   Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Orion wrote:

Using memes outside the website it originated from...are you 12?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb   Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 7:15 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Orion wrote:

Using memes outside the website it originated from...are you 12?
Memes belong to everyone, 4chan and 9gag no longer own the memes, now the world does. Some people call me a idealist or a hero, I prefer knight of justice.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb   Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Can't tell which side of this argument is stupider... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb   Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn these feminists are so fucking dumb
Page 1 of 1