Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off Empty
PostSubject: Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off   Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 2:49 pm

Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off 9g7LQgy

Quote :
While attending the South by Southwest Film Festival this week, Sally Field was asked about Sony and Marvel rebooting the Amazing Spider-Man movies, in which she played Aunt May. The two-time Oscar-winner had implied that she'll miss Andrew Garfield the most, telling  E! Online that he was "just perfect" as Peter Parker, and that he's the "most perfect fellow to work with, so I will miss him, but I'll find him." With the Web-slinger set to join the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Field then reflected on the experience: "It was fun because it was just a great group." Like Garfield, Sally Field playing Aunt May was one of the best aspects of Marc Webb's now-abandoned franchise.

However, not too long before the new plans for Spider-Man were announced, Sony reportedly considered an Amazing Spider-Man spin-off focusing on Sally Field's character. "Aunt May spin-off? And make her the lead? What would you do with her?" Field asked the Huffington Post, laughing, in a separate interview at the South by Southwest Film Festival. "She has no special powers whatsoever. She was a housewife waiting for the kids to come home. I think they did that: It was called The Donna Reed Show." Fortunately, Aunt May did not come to fruition, as Spidey is set to be rebooted with an appearance in a Marvel Studios film (Captain America: Civil War on May 6, 2016), before
swinging solo again in Spectacular Spider-Man on July 28, 2017. What do you think?

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off   Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 3:04 pm

That moment when the actress is more logical than the studio about which film to do.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off   Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off   Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sally Field on Marvel's Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May spin-off
Page 1 of 1