Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?

Go down 
+2
Mecha
yonny616
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? Empty
PostSubject: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? Spider-Man
Quote :
So Dylan O'Brien is pretty much our new Spidey from the look of things. A source tells me he gave Sony the audition of his life, who by the way, absolutely loved what they saw from him. Amy Pascal and team knew they had their Spider-Man.

Sony apparently started leaning towards O'Brien over Lerman when they figured Dylan had a better grasp and feel of the tone they were going for.

Mind you, anything could happen from now until the official announcement, which if not on March 5th, (unlikely) then somewhere in mid-March to early-April.

But nonetheless, there is a tremendously high chance, like a 99.9% percent chance, this will end up becoming official. There's more info down below in the comments, see if you please.

UPDATE: It is official, Dylan has signed on as the new webhead!
http://www.reddit.com/r/Spiderman/comments/2xl85z/dylan_obrien_is_spiderman/?sort=new

Hope it's true! Woop! Woop! The again it's reddit and well, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:52 pm

One of my family members is going to freak. He's been a big supporter of Dylan O'Brien as Spider-Man WAY before the reboot was even announced or rumored even. That's how I found out about Dylan O'Brien, because of him. Didn't think he was ever going to be Spider-Man though at the time.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:55 pm

I can't say I've ever seen Dylan act in a movie that I've seen. But you two sure do get me excited for it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:25 pm

Mecha wrote:
One of my family members is going to freak. He's been a big supporter of Dylan O'Brien as Spider-Man WAY before the reboot was even announced or rumored even. That's how I found out about Dylan O'Brien, because of him. Didn't think he was ever going to be Spider-Man though at the time.
I bet this supporter watched Teen Wolf. Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:41 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I can't say I've ever seen Dylan act in a movie that I've seen. But you two sure do get me excited for it, lol.
The dude is great. He's gonna own! dood!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:44 pm

PLS LET HIM BE SPOODERMAN! Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Think hes a very good actor, he was the best thing in teen wolf, this kid is definitely going to be a big name
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Dylan O’Brien Addresses Those SPIDER-MAN Rumors

Quote :
Not too long after Marvel and Sony had announced their new plans for Spider-Man, which entails an all-but-confirmed appearance in Captain America: Civil War before a Spectacular standalone movie, the two names mentioned for the Peter Parker role were Percy Jackson's Logan Lerman and The Maze Runner star Dylan O’Brien. Well, now the latter young actor has finally addressed those reports that he's under consideration for coveted part. “Professionally, I haven’t heard anything about it,” O’Brien told Buzzfeed today while on the set of MTV's Teen Wolf. “I’ve only heard from, like, [rumors] online. It feels so weird to say,” he said, laughing, about not knowing where the rumor originated. “It’s so funny. My friends from New Jersey are calling me. They’re like, what are you not telling me, dude?! Spider-Man?! It makes me feel bad because I’m, like, disappointing a big chunk of fans across the nation. You can tell them that it’s not true.” Even though the rumor isn't true, that certainly doens't mean Dylan O’Brien wouldn't be interested in playing the Webslinger on the big-screen. “It’s nothing but flattering,” he said. “It’s never something I would want to get myself excited about, since I know I haven’t heard about it from a professional standpoint,” he said. “I’ve always wanted to play Peter Parker, obviously. I feel like any actor my age, that’s, like, a big thing. And my name being tossed with Logan Lerman’s is the coolest thing ever, too. I just think that kid is [frick]ing fantastic.” He continued, laughing, “It’s really just, you know, I guess I’ll see if I even hear about it? But thank you, internet, for giving me false hope!”

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Mecha's dreams have been crushed. Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:27 pm

@yonny616 Not quite. He could be lying for all we know. This happens all the time in Hollywood. When an actor is finally chosen for a role, he has to keep quiet until the studios decide to make it official. But if he's not lying, then there is still the chance for him to audition.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Not quite. He could be lying for all we know. This happens all the time in Hollywood. When an actor is finally chosen for a role, he has to keep quiet until the studios decide to make it official. But if he's not lying, then there is still the chance for him to audition.
I hope so. I really fucking hope this is another Jason Mamoa/Aquaman situation.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:56 pm

@yonny616 Also Marvel is terrible at keeping secrets. Almost 80% of Marvel rumors turn out to be true.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Also Marvel is terrible at keeping secrets. Almost 80% of Marvel rumors turn out to be true.
Let's just hope this doesn't fall into that 20%.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 11:47 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? AU4YErx
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 12:07 am

Hey guys, remember all this...

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 2:12 pm

There's rumors going around that publicists are being told not to ask any Spider-Man questions to Dylan O'Brein. DSP2
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:35 pm

Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? Fry_squinting
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:22 pm

Your taste in news providers is...  questionable.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 1:54 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?   Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan O'Brien The NEW SPIDER-MAN!?
Page 1 of 1